Photo

How To Know What Kind Of Hack Does My Xbox Have?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 APMgZ

APMgZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:02 PM

Hi! I bought a chipped Xbox 360 Elite but I don't have a clue what kind of hack it has.

Is there any way to know it? I was going to open the Xbox but I rather no to do it because is going to take me a while.

It plays backups without problems, sometimes it does no recognize the new ones and I have to reburn another copy.
Bad copy/iso? Software burner problems?

Thanks a lot!

#2 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 10 September 2010 - 08:13 PM

Power it on with the Eject Button. If by chipped it means a Cygnos Modchip then it should be a homebrew system. If you get a blue screen with white writing on it then it is Jtag modded and you can run homebrew. The modchip scene for the 360 is not like it was on the Xbox 1 because with a Jtag modded system you can use the on board SMC to do the work.

If it just plays burned games then whoever told you it was "chipped" was either lying or hyping the fact that it has an LT switch or something (which means nothing).

#3 APMgZ

APMgZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:14 PM

Nothing happens when I power the console with the try button :| it just go to the dashboard as usally does.

Regarding the issue when playing backup games, it seemed to be a bad .iso, the rest is fine for now.

#4 New Beginnings

New Beginnings

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:24 PM

you gotta have the key for the drive to find out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users