Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:41 PM
Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:03 PM
Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:39 PM
well It could happen 2 ways. First a few months from now as the exploitable ones become more and more rare to price starts to go up then yes it would be a good idea to hold on to them. Second what if you hold on to them now and later on the newer one gets exploited then you have waited for nothing. Either way as long as you make a profit you win. But if you look at it from the homebrew side in a month or two their will be a lot more out so people will want them more anyway. Also if they have a jailbreak devise included in the sell and they are ready for homebrew the price would be higher also.
I think I will bide my time with this one, was too quick out of the blocks with JTAG's and don't want to make the same mistake twice. Either the price goes up or I sell them on for more than I paid once I have fixed them.
Edited by Reilly, 11 September 2010 - 10:40 PM.
Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:15 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users