X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE(veekay @ Nov 24 2010, 01:05 AM) View Post

Is there a 30 second timeout set for the FTP part?

Not entirely sure what you are asking...but ftp connections that are idle for 30 seconds (or something like that) *will* be terminated.

#137 veekay

veekay

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:31 PM

That was basically what I was asking. If there a way to change that in the settings anywhere or is it hardcoded?

#138 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:23 PM

hardcoded. what are you doing that makes you want to change this?

#139 cwiggy78

cwiggy78

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:14 PM

Hi Node,

Like Dan (a few posts up) I'm also having a problem with pinball fx2. It's showing as unlocked in xm360 but when i try to play on any of the tables they only allow trial game. Weird as I only use your program to unlock my content and have for some time now. It's the only one i've had problem with so far.

Not sure what the issue is

Cheers

cwiggy78

#140 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE(cwiggy78 @ Nov 25 2010, 05:14 PM) View Post

Hi Node,

Like Dan (a few posts up) I'm also having a problem with pinball fx2. It's showing as unlocked in xm360 but when i try to play on any of the tables they only allow trial game. Weird as I only use your program to unlock my content and have for some time now. It's the only one i've had problem with so far.

Not sure what the issue is

Cheers

cwiggy78

I don't know. I think the main xbla download is already "unlocked" (it's free). But the DLC is locked (since you can download trial versions of each table, and pay to unlock them.) This is very similar to the gameroom title in that it's the DLC that is locked... Sadly, like the gameroom, it's likely that this DLC doesn't follow the normal "yaris" pattern of unlocking, and, in that case, it will fall into the small bucket of stuff that just isn't handled by xm360.

-node

#141 cwiggy78

cwiggy78

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:04 PM

Hi

Ok thanks for the heads up dude.

Another question I have is in relation to the generated XBLA & DLC reports. Is there any way to get the program to push them automatically to pc (In conjunction with XM360 Server running) as this would negate the need to ftp into the 360. I.e if i have server running and XM360 connected to it and then generate either an XBLA report or DLC report it would save it to the path i've set in the .ini as usual but would then also push it to my pc through the server facility. Or I can request to Fetch it.
Is this even possible ? I hope you understand what i'm trying to get across. Is this feature already there ? Maybe i've missed it

Anyway as always this is the most used program on my JTag by a million miles. Thanks for all your great work

cwiggy78

#142 veekay

veekay

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:32 AM

Nothing more than wanting more idle time - I frequently get d/c'd while trying to do things, but I should be fine setting NOOP to 25 seconds - I just wasn't sure if it was hardcoded or not.

QUOTE(node21 @ Nov 25 2010, 06:23 AM) View Post
hardcoded. what are you doing that makes you want to change this?

#143 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE(cwiggy78 @ Nov 26 2010, 04:04 PM) View Post

Another question I have is in relation to the generated XBLA & DLC reports. Is there any way to get the program to push them automatically to pc (In conjunction with XM360 Server running) as this would negate the need to ftp into the 360. I.e if i have server running and XM360 connected to it and then generate either an XBLA report or DLC report it would save it to the path i've set in the .ini as usual but would then also push it to my pc through the server facility. Or I can request to Fetch it.

I know exactly what you are saying...as it's been on my to-do list for some time...

Right now I'm pretty busy with FreeStyleDash, but when I get back to xm360, this feature is likely going to be added first. There's one small issue with it...what should the filename be on the server? It can't be as simple as DLC_report.txt or something like that, since if you have multiple 360s, there's no way of knowing which one generated the report... What I'm thinking of doing is allowing you to "name" each 360 via it's IP address (this is already supported actually...it just knows not to list itself in the list of remote connections). Then, I could use the name in the filename...and, if the name isn't set, I can just use the IP address as the name and hope that your 360s have different IPs.

-node

Edited by node21, 27 November 2010 - 12:56 PM.

#144 danthaman673

danthaman673

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Interests:Modding and Gaming 24/7
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:15 PM

OK, I can no confirm 100% that my issue with Pinball FX is that it needs 126111 to run period (methinks some kinect capability)

Sorry about that/Dan

#145 veekay

veekay

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:07 AM

Either IP address or a name line in the config.

Also as far as the database goes, would it be possible to build the scraper update function into the actual program so running the updates wouldn't even require a PC? I guess it would be more of a how difficult since I'm sure it would be possible with everything you have already done.

#146 cwiggy78

cwiggy78

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:36 PM

Hi Node,

Today I encountered a bug which i've noticed once before. It may be my system but I thought i'd share with you in case you or somebody else has come across it.

I've transfered some DLC across using XM360 Server. As soon as it has finished i've left XM360 Server running on my PC in the background and have used 'Unlock DLC'. This has resulted in the program Hanging/Freezing for about 2 mins. As soon as I terminated XM360 Server on my PC XM360 sprung to life instantaneously telling me it had unlocked the files I was asking it to.
Like I say i've noticed this once before but just passed it off at the time but today it really caught my attention.

Wondered wether you've come across this. Probably nothing to worry about
Hope it helps

cwiggy78

#147 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:59 PM

cwiggy,

I haven't seen that happen, and I can't imagine what would cause it. So, a few questions.

When you say "transfered some DLC across", was that from the server to the 360, or from the 360 to the server?

When you chose to 'Unlock DLC', how much work were you giving it? Were you asking it to look through "ALL" of your DLC (and do you have a lot of it?), or had you selected a title that only had a small amount of DLC?

When you experienced this before was it also the case the xm360 responded as soon as you shut down the server?

Thanks.

-node

#148 cwiggy78

cwiggy78

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:13 PM

Hi Node

1. It was from the XM360 server to the 360.
2. 6 items of DLC for the same XBLA title. (Pinball FX2). I have about 130 Items of DLC.

I had just ran a repair filenames on the 6 DLC which came back with '0' corrected. I then clicked on unlock. I had the cursor on the actual title name so that only the 6 items of dlc were showing in the right hand pane.

I had forgotten to shutdown the XM360 Server on my PC at the time as when it had hung there for a few minutes I suddenly remembered it had happened before and leaned across and shut it down on my pc. Straight away XM360 blade popped up that it had unlocked 6 DLC successfully. I can run the DLC 'Tables' within Pinball FX2 flawlessly so XM360 did it's unlock job successfully.

It just struck me as odd so thought i'd bring it to your attention for a look. (On a side note i have Dash Launch 2.07 setup so as if my xbox has any problems it will reboot rather than freeze so I don't think it was some sort of conflict with that)

Hope the info helps

cwiggy78

#149 Bad_Ad

Bad_Ad

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 December 2010 - 12:25 PM

Any joy on getting the media id in there?

Fallout new vegas just came out and would be so much easier to get the media id without using abgx360

#150 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE(Bad_Ad @ Dec 17 2010, 06:25 AM) View Post

Any joy on getting the media id in there?

Fallout new vegas just came out and would be so much easier to get the media id without using abgx360

Yeah, I've got it working in my version. Or at least I think I do. Haven't really made sure that it's accurate yet.

What are you using the media ID for anyway? Is it just to fetch TitleUpdates? If so, have you considered using FSD?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users