• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:BENFICA
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:32 AM

offtopic:

is the ftp server stability/speed from xm360 gonna be included in new FSD?

because at the moment current beta FSD crashes many times :S

#47 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE(hfmls @ Sep 30 2010, 01:32 AM) View Post

is the ftp server stability/speed from xm360 gonna be included in new FSD?

FSD's ftp will be stable and fast.

#48 schoenof

schoenof

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

node21,

Is there any method to retrieve the free space on a device from xm360?

If not, any chance you could implement some free space reporting in the UI and also via custom FTP command?

I have 640GB internal drive but am constantly near capacity...and have to walk to xbox and switch to other apps to get capacity info.... smile.gif

Getting VERY close to being able to do everything remotely from my computer and FTP to XM360...but this piece still missing smile.gif

#49 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 07:07 PM

I'll put it on the list...there's nothing in there currently.

#50 schoenof

schoenof

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:09 PM

One more thing I noticed...alot of times it won't list DLC as missing until you have at least 1 piece of DLC for that title (even if title is NOT ignored)...is this expected?

#51 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE(schoenof @ Oct 1 2010, 05:09 PM) View Post

One more thing I noticed...alot of times it won't list DLC as missing until you have at least 1 piece of DLC for that title (even if title is NOT ignored)...is this expected?

Yes, that is entirely intentional. Otherwise, imagine what your report would look like...there's a million titles out there that have DLC which you couldn't care less about...and EVERY single one of those would be listed as "MISSING". Check the first line of the output report, I think there's a hint there. :-)

#52 danthaman673

danthaman673

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Interests:Modding and Gaming 24/7
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:19 AM

Hey, Thanx for another release...

I'm about to have a bit of a look/test and try to get the server working. There was a bunch of stuff that may have been in the previous thread that I can't reference regarding a couple of issues (My memory sux) so I'll refrain for a while untill I've had time to have a decent look. I'm not expecting any great problems but there was one issue I was having using the (server) /L without the /U and getting strange results (I can't remember if anything was asked/answered on the issue) There may have been other causes of the issues I was having ... Anyway like I said before I get carried away detailing a problem that prolly doesn't exist, Thanx again for supporting XM and ur contribution. The scene wouldn't be what it is without your (and others) selfless contributions. Hmmm ...

Brgds/Dan

#53 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:50 PM

2.0a released. First post updated.

#54 hfmls

hfmls

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:41 AM

node21 u can't imagine how useful xm360 is for me. it's home brew i use to ftp serve so i can upload filmes to my xbox since FSD2.0 has many many bugs in ftp server department.

also i downloaded about 40gb of custom LIPS songs and some of them are duplicated, and guess what only way i can delete it and detect it faster is using XM360 smile.gif
since it's packed as DLC.

thank you so much for everything.

I only have one request, can u put a "one line log" ? Just to check out if e finished uploading files to console without going to PC. Is that possible please?

#55 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE(hfmls @ Oct 5 2010, 08:41 PM) View Post

I only have one request, can u put a "one line log" ? Just to check out if e finished uploading files to console without going to PC. Is that possible please?

I don't know what that means...

#56 hfmls

hfmls

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:08 PM

for example, in FSD 2.0 when u are sending a file via FTP to console u can see in the bottom of FSD2.0 (in TV) the progress of upload.

Could u make this for XM360 too please?

#57 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE(hfmls @ Oct 6 2010, 07:08 AM) View Post

for example, in FSD 2.0 when u are sending a file via FTP to console u can see in the bottom of FSD2.0 (in TV) the progress of upload.

Could u make this for XM360 too please?

Oh, now I get it...you want the status line to indicate when xm360 is "receiving" a file...I'll see if that fits in anywhere...

#58 danthaman673

danthaman673

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Interests:Modding and Gaming 24/7
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:34 PM

A much needed function for any app would be the ability to easily do a profile backup (Preferably something that can extract the gamertag) I reckon XM360 would be well suited to doing that given the other existing features etc..

Anyway just an idea that came to me yesterday after having to spend ages reading/writing hex to uncorrupt and unbann a couple of profiles only to find that two of the profiles had exactly the same hex ID with the exception of one byte in the middle! In my efforts to speed things along that I had acidentaly copied one over the other which caused no end of drama .. Anyway just an idea/suggestion. I still havent had time to have a proper look at the new one BUT:

I noticed on the earlier version when it was updated to reflect an unlock without rescan that it would still come up as locked on the next reboot (untill next rescan)

Brgds/Dan

#59 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE(danthaman673 @ Oct 6 2010, 10:34 AM) View Post

A much needed function for any app would be the ability to easily do a profile backup (Preferably something that can extract the gamertag) I reckon XM360 would be well suited to doing that given the other existing features etc..

I noticed on the earlier version when it was updated to reflect an unlock without rescan that it would still come up as locked on the next reboot (untill next rescan)

I tried really hard, at one point in time, to handle this (profile backups)...but I couldn't, under any circumstances, read (copy/backup) the currently logged in profile...and since that was likely to be the one you cared most about, I stopped working on it.

You'd have to be specific about what you unlocked that came back as locked until you did a rescan. I found and fixed one of those recently, so it could be gone.

-node

#60 hfmls

hfmls

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:24 PM

i noticed u can't copy/backup your "logged in" profile. xbox360 just won't give you permission.
i tried to use FTP to copy my profile to PC, but it said "permission denied" everytime. Only worked when i logged off that profile or logged in using other profile.

BTW: Could u add auto-update function?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users