• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE(hfmls @ Oct 6 2010, 02:24 PM) View Post

BTW: Could u add auto-update function?

Auto-update is already implemented in the server. If you are talking about auto-updating from the internet...are you offering to pay for hosting?

#62 hfmls

hfmls

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:BENFICA
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:48 PM

oh, i see smile.gif couldn't you use any trustful free webhost? if not, anyway, keep up goodwork and forget this request smile.gif

#63 SilentBob1638

SilentBob1638

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:56 PM

What about 'FTP zLib data compression' (MODE Z)? Should squeeze out everything possible from the 100Mbit.
http://filezilla-pro...-deflate-03.txt

#64 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE(SilentBob1638 @ Oct 6 2010, 05:56 PM) View Post

What about 'FTP zLib data compression' (MODE Z)? Should squeeze out everything possible from the 100Mbit.
http://filezilla-pro...-deflate-03.txt

great idea...but it would require a port of zlib, and then extensive work to the ftp server. then...assuming I actually wanted to take advantage of it in xm360, I'd need to write the client part as well. Just too many other things need doing before I'm going to get around to this...hopefully someone else ports this stuff to the 360 and makes it available for everyone...

#65 x Yo1nK x

x Yo1nK x

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:02 AM

just leaving some positive feedback.. this is great i have SOOOO many arcade games because of this. thanks and if no one has said it yet Your Awesome

#66 xboxhaxorz

xboxhaxorz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:45 AM

works great now, no crashing just transfered all the xbla games

is there a way to transfer xbox 360 games ie; halo, call of duty games that are copied to the hard drive????

#67 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE(xboxhaxorz @ Oct 6 2010, 11:45 PM) View Post

is there a way to transfer xbox 360 games ie; halo, call of duty games that are copied to the hard drive????

Only if they are GOD packages.

#68 xboxhaxorz

xboxhaxorz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:59 PM

if they are in a games folder on the hdd is there a way to have them show up as GOD so i can transfer them????
will you be including a file explorer in the future so anything can be transfered?

#69 danthaman673

danthaman673

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • Interests:Modding and Gaming 24/7
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE(node21 @ Oct 7 2010, 01:46 AM) View Post

I tried really hard, at one point in time, to handle this (profile backups)...but I couldn't, under any circumstances, read (copy/backup) the currently logged in profile...and since that was likely to be the one you cared most about, I stopped working on it.

You'd have to be specific about what you unlocked that came back as locked until you did a rescan. I found and fixed one of those recently, so it could be gone.

-node

I think most ppl would accept not using the profile/file in use as u can easy run xm360 without signing-in untill after doing all the profile management etc.. There doesn't seem a need to sign-in untill one boots a game in which case one may sign-in a few etc.. They ability just to do that stuff is huge as even without the ability to copy the signed-in GT (not even NXE will attempt moving a signed-in GT)

At any rate it is merely a suggestion, as it saves the hassle of using either a 3rd party app (none anywhere near stable 2 date) to extract/inject onto USBmu OR pulling apart a HDD to plug into PC etc.. I thought it worth a second mention. At any rate we are as always eternally gratefull for any support/development.

Brgds/Dan

Edited by danthaman673, 07 October 2010 - 05:35 PM.

#70 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE(xboxhaxorz @ Oct 7 2010, 11:59 AM) View Post

if they are in a games folder on the hdd is there a way to have them show up as GOD so i can transfer them????
will you be including a file explorer in the future so anything can be transfered?

I have no plans to include a file explorer. There's a really nice one coming in FSD.

As far as transfers...why not just use ftp?

#71 bidrug

bidrug

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE(node21 @ Oct 7 2010, 01:15 PM) View Post

I have no plans to include a file explorer. There's a really nice one coming in FSD.

As far as transfers...why not just use ftp?

What about FXP?

#72 xboxhaxorz

xboxhaxorz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:15 PM

well i use ftp flashfxp to transfer from pc to xbox
but for xbox to xbox fxp is way too slow

xm360 transferred about 20gb in say 15mins for ftp that is impossible

i guess ill just wait for the file explorer in fsd

thanks

#73 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE(xboxhaxorz @ Oct 7 2010, 05:15 PM) View Post

xm360 transferred about 20gb in say 15mins for ftp that is impossible

I don't understand this statement. Are you saying that xm360 is somehow transferring faster than ftp?

#74 invivo

invivo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 12:47 AM

Had a little time to take a look at the entries downloaded by the perl script and the .exe with the DLC. The perl script does download everything and has loads of duplicates. However, the .exe doesn't seem to download everything. I generated fresh .csv with both the perl and .exe.

Using Excel, I took a look at both files. I filtered out for unique content, and then compared the two files highlighting any duplicates so that the "missed" files would stand out. There were many entries not present in the .exe generated CSV such as:

Come Away With Me
Virtual Insanity
People Are People
etc...

I know that some songs are included in song packs, and some are standalone, but they should all carry unique IDs right? In any case, other content may be missed, but I only looked at one title. Is there something amiss?

#75 mechgamer123

mechgamer123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:36 AM

Keep up the good work man! Id really like to see some future updates with avatar support. Other than that, this is a great, full fledged app! I just hope you have other projects going as well. Could the scene possibly see any emulators from you guys? I think you're one of the best dev teams out there right now, but did you ever consider doing other work, such as a web browser, or an emulator as mentioned above. Just something that is not as blatantly encouraging piracy as xm360. Nonetheless, its a great app and id be a hipocryte if I didn't say I've used it to get some free dlc.... it would be awesome to see what you can come up with in the future!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users