• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gex1987

gex1987

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:38 AM

when i install the soft mod all my data on f dissaperes so i put the chip back in and its all still there but wont show up with the soft mod any way to fix this

#2 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:55 PM

Odds are there was a difference in setting between LBA48 .6 and .67 for softmod and chip bios.

Which softmod package is that? Krayzie's and Kingroach's both have their methods to switch the LBA48 setting.

#3 gex1987

gex1987

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

i used krazies ndure 1.1 i cant find that option it didnt let me choose it picked for me and once the softmod is running cant find any options so i used fiule explorer to re launce the softmod installer and it just says remove softmod if i can find that setting it should fix it tho i really dont want to copy 80+gigs of games offf to repartition the drive and copy them back

#4 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:37 AM

when you got the Krazie ndure softmod installer package and extracted everything you should have had a Extras folder use a program called Qwix to create a ISO of that folder the burn it to a DVD-R disk and run it in the xbox look for an option that says nkpatcher. If you get to something that requires a password its AYBX

Now if with the chip in you had a F and G drive then you would select the .67 if you only had an F then it would be .06 just look through all the menu options until you find it

#5 gex1987

gex1987

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:49 PM

ive tried both my partitions show up but only my free space is availible it shows f but it looks blank im using like 80 out of the 120 so when the soft mod is running it shows f as only having 15 availible 15 unsed also c apperes to be blank to even tho its obvisoly not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users