• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SimpleC

SimpleC

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:33 PM

Hi Xbox-scene, long time silent user here. So first let me start by praising this site! Its answered almost every question I've ever had. I know this question was asked in an older thread from march, but I'm asking it a little different. I realize that the custom user configs for PCSXbox don't work I.E you cant download them through the xbox xport. However, I would like to know(and yes I've searched) if there is a place to download them from the net and then upload em to the xbox. I looked over at xbins and didnt see any and I've searched google but came up empty handed. I know how to play with the configs and all that so its not a huge deal.. it'd just be nice if there was a config pack or something. I don't see why there isn't. In terms of hardware everyone has the same thing.. xbox. The only difference being more ram on some machines then others right? So if there's an option for custom config files why cant I just pack a bunch together and upload em? Also, if there isn't a config pack out there can there be? Say if I was bored enough, would it be possible to make my own that I could upload to other users? smile.gif

#2 madmab

madmab

X-S Hacker

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:43 AM

Well at the moment the pcsxbox compatibility list is probably your best bet.

The x-port configuration site is kinda foobar atm. Best I can tell either the directory got corrupted or it filled up. Besides half of the configs may not even be useful.

#3 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 19 September 2010 - 04:21 AM

I could make these available for anyone who has my EXACT CD images.....

That's the problem with PSX... so many different versions of different games floating out there with so many different formats. That and they're just to damn big at this point to really do anything about.

My thoughts on PSX are that people won't be able to really get a good collection/configuration for about another 5 years while the technology to store and transfer games this large will be as quick and easy as it is for us to do SNES games today.

PM me and I can get configs to you for my personal PSX collection. I don't know how useful they would be to you without my disc images or if you can even alter them to work with your own. It's been a while since I looked at it and I don't know if pressing the X button to launch with the config screen first has any options for changing the media loaded like the DOS emu does.

Later,
~Rx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users