• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LazarusMonkey

LazarusMonkey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:51 PM

I have a moded xbox with evox dashboard and snes, nes, emulators on it. I am not able to us wy computer to connect to my xbox and add more emulators. I read that you can put the emulator Surreal64 and roms on a disk and play them that way. the only thing is you need to set the roms and surreal64 up somehow befor burning them. I searched the web and cant find a good example of how to do that..can someone please help me..thanks.

#2 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 14 September 2010 - 11:58 PM

sureal64 keeps its settings in udata on the xbox hard drive, so you dont need to set up the ini before burning, just burn it to dvd with the roms in a roms folder and default.xbe in the root of the dvd, any settings you change will be saved to udata and show up every time you launch the dvd

#3 LazarusMonkey

LazarusMonkey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:05 AM

should the roms folder be inside the surreal folder and do the folders need to be named Surreal and Roms. And where do I find default.xbe to place in the root...lol sorry Im new to all this.

#4 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE(LazarusMonkey @ Sep 14 2010, 04:05 PM) View Post

should the roms folder be inside the surreal folder and do the folders need to be named Surreal and Roms. And where do I find default.xbe to place in the root...lol sorry Im new to all this.

the surreal folder needs to BE the root of the disc, NOT in a folder in the root

the default.xbe in the surreal folder

the disc should look like this:

D:\default.xbe
D:\Media\
D:\roms\
D:\skins\

and so forth, all the files from surreal should be in there with your roms in their own folder

Edited by lordvader129, 15 September 2010 - 07:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users