• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nemo702

Nemo702

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:14 AM

I have not messed around with my xbox since 2005, been a while and need some help in remembering all of this, the name Xecuter sounds familiar and could take a picture but would need to do it later. anyways it is a chip and it is soldered on the system board

Chip says

SST
49LF020
0341035-A

9 wires all in the same area with one wire going off about 2"

So what do I need to do, the HDD is gone, it is history and my ex friend is a idiot that caused this whole problem, stole the HDD thinking it would mod his box I guess...

The only two extra HDD's I have is a Sata 160gb and a 20gb so ill probably do it with the 20 until I buy another higher capacity drive.

I remember that I had a lot of applications, backup games from all consoles on the system and it was sweet and want this again.

Edited by Nemo702, 19 September 2010 - 02:17 AM.

#2 Nemo702

Nemo702

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:36 AM

also found a cd called slayers evox auto installer, so if those names help at all, and what guides should I use. I am in the lost here, been so long since I have messed with this box.

#3 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:56 AM

Drop in the new disk, cold boot with Slayers, follow the instructions. Once it's booting normally you can start adding applications etc.

#4 Nemo702

Nemo702

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:21 AM

ok I will try this, should slayer evox auto installer open up any files at all in windows, the cd I have I tried using it on my pC just to see what files were on it and it would not open, would that mean it is corrupt or setup in a format made back then which is for the xbox only.

If I can't get this cd to work, where do you get the installer and for the xbox I have, which is the latest version I should use.

#5 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 September 2010 - 11:23 AM

You can't open Xbox discs on the PC.

Latest Slayers is Slayers Evox 2.7 FINAL.rar. Use Google. Burn it to DVD-R at 4x, using DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0.

#6 Nemo702

Nemo702

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Sep 19 2010, 11:23 AM) View Post

You can't open Xbox discs on the PC.

Latest Slayers is Slayers Evox 2.7 FINAL.rar. Use Google. Burn it to DVD-R at 4x, using DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0.

Makes sense, what I thought. I didn't know if 2.7 FINAL.rar was for the xbox or the 360 so thanks for that bit of information.

sorry for the such noob questions, I am sure once I get it going, I won't be so confused anymore. thanks for the help Heimdall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users