3 replies to this topic

#1 jojones88

jojones88

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 05:50 AM

I am considering doing a Doom 3 mod and possibly Resurrection of Evil if I am successful. I would like to implement the "Duck Tape" mod or something similar that allows the player to have the flashlight pulled out when wielding a weapon. Also I would like to implement the original Trent Reznor sound files. (I am a huge Nine Inch Nails fan).

If you are interested in helping out, or have some tips please reply. I will begin tearing apart the game tomorrow to see what I can find/do.

Goals:

*Implement "Duck Tape" Mod
*Implement Trent Reznor sound files

If anyone else has some cool ideas to throw around let me hear them!

#2 Vash3k

Vash3k

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:21 PM

It may help to note that in RoE, the pistol already has a light fixed to it. Maybe there is some code there that can be used.

#3 jojones88

jojones88

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE(Vash3k @ Sep 27 2010, 08:21 PM) View Post

It may help to note that in RoE, the pistol already has a light fixed to it. Maybe there is some code there that can be used.

Thank you. I just ordered Doom 3 RoE. I'll have it in a few days. Then I'll take a look.

Awesome information Vash3k. I wasn't aware of it. Any info/help is very welcomed.

#4 cheema201

cheema201

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:58 AM

The best modification of doom 3, was classic doom 3. which was basically the original doom using the new doom 3 engine and such...

If that could be brought over to the xbox then I think you would definately have a lot of people interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users