30 replies to this topic

#31 PENTIUM75

PENTIUM75

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (LinksAwakening @ Jul 4 2003, 04:21 AM)
QUOTE (PENTIUM75 @ Jul 4 2003, 03:18 AM)
How do these people get this smart? anyways, this is quite the hack and a pound in the ass for M$, in the near future it should be 007 or mechasault hack copy fontsound files and evox-> ms dashboard hack -> apps and backed up games.  I almost feel sorry for M$, but then I remember they're money grubbing whores smile.gif and they deserve it.

pop.gif

Keep in mind this could also hurt to good, honest game developers too... if too many n00bs look at this as an "easy" way to pirate games... (although not much easier than a modchip)...

This is true, look at the dreamcast, its poor design also had a boot disk created almost right after it came out, but look at it this way, if games didn't cost $50+, they wouldn't have problems, Enter the matrix made millions of dollars by atari, yet most all atari games are still $40+. I guess it's all about profit, always wanting more. I urge everyone to use theyre modchip or bios for its real legal use, backing up your games you spend hundreds of dollars for. And of course playing super mario bros on fce smile.gif .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users