• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ironraptor454

ironraptor454

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:55 PM

Hi just Jtag'd my first xbox360 and was wondering if anyone could give me an introduction to what all I can do with it and more importantly how to go about using some of the apps available for it. I was going to just dive in but from what I have seen and read on these forums I can mess it up rather easily. So can anyone help me out here? I have been using and modding Playstations, PS2, and PS3's but this is my first go around with a 360.

#2 johnyblackout

johnyblackout

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6c
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:53 AM

XEXMENU for playing iso's off of your external usb hdd:

Video for burning the xexmenu live cd

Installing XEXMenu as a live cd

Once you install XeXMenu make a folder on the root of your external hdd (which should be formatted in fat32) called "games" (without the quotes). After that you can download a program called "xbox image browser". Extract the iso to your games folder (using Imagebrowser). Make sure you delete the $system update folder from the games directory or else you could blow the e-fuses and lose your jtag exploit for the future.

Snes360, Genesis360 and MAME360 for playing roms (get at usual places). If you need help installing the emus I would just use the search function in the forums.

As far as I know there is no media player for jtag'd consoles. But I could be mistaken?

#3 icha

icha

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:52 PM

my xbox 360 has a jtaggable dashboard but dvd drive has a problem that seems unfixable (even with other drives), do i still have chances of playing games on hd if i jtag ??
is there an alternative way for the live cd...??

#4 johnyblackout

johnyblackout

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6c
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:28 AM

Once you have the original copy of your nand and the cpu key. I would use 360 flash tool and make sure you have the right dvd key. If your drive(s) still wont work I don't know what to tell you, try adjusting the POT. But as far as I know your only other option to get the xexmenu folder onto your xbox hdd would be to use some kind of transfer cable from your computer to the xbox hdd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users