2 replies to this topic

#1 arubial1229

arubial1229

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:01 PM

hi guys,

i've got a jtagged xbox that was running XBR, and i attempted to flash FreeBoot using Flash360 but now i'm getting error 52 with the 1st and 3rd lights blinking red (top left and bottom right). i suspect it's because the bin i used was pre-packaged for 9199 but i forgot to patch the cpu/dvd key with it. i can load Xell at bootup and i was wondering if i can use Xell to restore my backup and go back to XBR 8955. is this possible or do i need to resolder everything and use nandpro?

#2 browll

browll

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:36 PM

i just had issues updating from xbr to freeboot myself. i had e71 error after flash thou. lucking enough i could still boot xell and reflashed back to xbr. what i did then was get some help wnd learn how to remap bad blocks with the new freeboot image i created using my original nand. there were two bad blocks in my original nand causing the problems. i don't know an awful lot about this stuff and your error message is different to mine.
thought i would mention my experiance with it in case it helps you out any. you should be able to reflash to xbr using xell for the time being anyhow.

#3 arubial1229

arubial1229

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:25 PM

I was able to fix it. I finally got Xell to restore my backup Nand. I had the filename correct but Xell wouldn't see it unless it was the only file on the drive. It's good to go now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users