• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SoapyTaco

SoapyTaco

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:22 AM

Is it possible to put my XBL profile on a MU and place it in the banned Xbox and still get acheivements to my XBL Profile? uhh.gif

#2 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 20 October 2010 - 12:25 AM

You can get achievements, but if the console has been revoked (those banned in last fall's banwave were revoked), anything you modify with the banned console will appear corrupted on other consoles. It's possible to resign the files, but it takes some third-party programs and a PC.

Edited by Aldanga, 20 October 2010 - 12:25 AM.

#3 SoapyTaco

SoapyTaco

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:45 PM

Ah, I see. Would it be easy or hard to recover the profile?

#4 Aldanga

Aldanga

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,722 posts
  • Interests:Hardware,software,coding,algorithms, troubleshooting, tinkering with anything I can get my hands on.
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:52 PM

Are you asking about recovering the profile from Xbox LIVE or rehashing/resigning the profile after using it on the banned console?

#5 Syn201

Syn201

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 October 2010 - 12:38 PM

You don't need to recover it after it is fixed via xplore360 extreme /conflag remover /hash block calculator it will then work recovering profile without fixing means you will lose any gamerscore earned so its pretty pointless playing the game really if you don't intend to fix
You need a lead to connect a mu to pc you could make your own but I would advise against that

Or you could just use a usb stick you may need to update the banned xbox to the newest dash curently on
The Microsoft website

http://www.se7ensins...anned-xbox-360/

Couple guides there for a mu (well one now didn't know first link wasn't allowed sorry)

Usbxtaf (I think that is the name ) is the program you will need for usb really easy to fix profile takes like five minutes i found it easier to go out and buy a rrod one and fix that cost me 20gbp so ms can ban away if they so choose
As long as they done reset my gamescore I don't much care how many of my 360s they ban not one cost over 50gbp..

Edited by Syn201, 26 October 2010 - 12:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users