• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dballs442

dballs442

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Interests:Sustainability, Playing music, Mountain Biking, Snowboard, Games, Micro Beer, Camping, River Sports
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:39 PM

Does anyone have any video of any or all the homebrew games for xbox?

#2 GTTeancum

GTTeancum

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:42 PM

CLICKY!

Edited by GTTeancum, 22 October 2010 - 02:43 PM.

#3 dballs442

dballs442

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Interests:Sustainability, Playing music, Mountain Biking, Snowboard, Games, Micro Beer, Camping, River Sports

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:29 AM

thanks. i found all the ones on you tube. but was wondering if anyone has a full collection of them. i have 80-90 homebrew games and ports on my xbox.

#4 l11l1VeNoM1l11l

l11l1VeNoM1l11l

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE(dballs442 @ Nov 1 2010, 12:29 AM) View Post

thanks. i found all the ones on you tube. but was wondering if anyone has a full collection of them. i have 80-90 homebrew games and ports on my xbox.

Yeah, it's going to be tough finding videos. You're probably way better off just recording your own, and if you do PLEASE share them. It's hard enough finding images related to most of them. But most of the ports you can probably just use videos from the PC versions. If you make a list of the games you still need videos for, I can help you find them. And why do you need them, if you don't mind my asking?

#5 dballs442

dballs442

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:45 AM

well ill need to figure out how to record them. ive never recorded on a pc let a lone a xbox.

i plan on setting up a homebrew launcher with video preview. like how many of the emulators are. maybe even make synapos for them. idk something thats not on the top of my todo list but we will see. espcially since i will have to figure out how to make all the vids. any insite would be helpful smile.gif

#6 l11l1VeNoM1l11l

l11l1VeNoM1l11l

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE(dballs442 @ Nov 13 2010, 01:45 AM) View Post

well ill need to figure out how to record them. ive never recorded on a pc let a lone a xbox.

i plan on setting up a homebrew launcher with video preview. like how many of the emulators are. maybe even make synapos for them. idk something thats not on the top of my todo list but we will see. espcially since i will have to figure out how to make all the vids. any insite would be helpful smile.gif

Well, first I would research all of the homebrew games that you're looking for. For example, Reminscence-X is a port of a DOS game called Flashback, and XLIME is a port of a java-based game called Slime. If you search for videos of the games with their original names, you'll find more.

As far as recording, you should definitely just go with a PC TV-tuner. Pop in the card, install a recording program, plug the Xbox into your PC, and start playing and recording. What kind of video format are you looking for? And I'm guessing you'll be making the video previews for XBMC...am I right?

#7 dballs442

dballs442

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:54 PM

the videos would be for a launcher based on coinops. eventually i would convert them to xmv's for the xbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users