Photo

Xbox Cases For Modding Which Would You Not Mod ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 big F Mk II

big F Mk II

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:17 PM

I was just wondering if there were any original Xbox cases that members would definitely not mod.

What I mean is everyone would happily dremel and paint up a black/green case but would you say mod a more exclusive case. Also just how exclusive are some of these cases ? Ive seen Mountain Dew, Halo 2 and Japan exclusive translucent black all fall under the modders gaze, but what would you consider taboo?

I have a spare crystal clear that I'm gonna mod for my next mod project as I ready have a mint in box one sat in storage, as I'm guessing that there are plenty of them around.

#2 masterofpuppets

masterofpuppets

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:39 AM

Modding a clear one should we fine, the original halo one is also common but in New Zealand we don't really see any others.

#3 big F Mk II

big F Mk II

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE(masterofpuppets @ Oct 28 2010, 05:39 AM) View Post

Modding a clear one should we fine, the original halo one is also common but in New Zealand we don't really see any others.

Yeah in the U.K the clear one is almost as common as the Black/green one. Woolworths had thousands of them when they launched. The halo one I'm not sure of in the U.K as I only recall seeing one in the Flesh.

#4 jwerner2

jwerner2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:41 PM

I know people wanted to kill me when I told them I was slimming my Halo box. I wouldnt even waste my time with a Dew cause I would probably paint the hideous thing anyway.

The only one I wouldn't screw with is a smoked case. To rare and to nice. You could easily get a clear case and just spray it lightly a few times with some black stained glass paint or even better is the VHT stuff they use for tail lights if you wanna cut up a smoked case that bad.

#5 seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:22 PM

a blue Halo 2 case.

I have one but never had the heart to mod it.
Still has plastic cover one the case.

Just took the internals to put in a regular modded case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users