4 replies to this topic

#1 linflas

linflas

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:04 PM

So, I seem to have lost my dump files from when I flashed this drive. I have LT 1.0 on it, can I recover key and dummy the same way as I did from stock? Do I have to MRA the drive to get the info to reflash? Kinda confused, by what the JF tutorial PDF is saying about it.

Just prepping for updating to LT+ when it becomes available.

Thanks

#2 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,805 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:07 PM

This is pretty much the same topic as a few posts down from you HERE.

#3 linflas

linflas

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE(Ranger72 @ Nov 2 2010, 08:07 PM) View Post

This is pretty much the same topic as a few posts down from you HERE.

But he used MRA method to dump, and is setup to re dump full image. I just have a probe and such, was wondering whether I could just use my probe to pull data again.

Basically it comes down to, can I reliably pull the dvd key from the drive with LT on it, and inject and flash a stock firmware to the drive without doing the MRA method of dumping?

Edited by linflas, 02 November 2010 - 08:55 PM.

#4 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,805 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:53 PM

As it says in the other thread if your drive now has LT you can only get the dump now by doing the MRA method.

You can try the dummy from key database and see if that works. If your Jungle Flasher program still has the drive key in its database from the last time you read the firmware from the drive this may be the easier method.

#5 linflas

linflas

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE(Ranger72 @ Nov 2 2010, 09:53 PM) View Post

As it says in the other thread if your drive now has LT you can only get the dump now by doing the MRA method.

You can try the dummy from key database and see if that works. If your Jungle Flasher program still has the drive key in its database from the last time you read the firmware from the drive this may be the easier method.

Damn, that worked (key database), from JF 1.70 beta X64, my key showed up and built a dummy.bin.

Thanks, I did not know JF was uploading stuff to a database. Well in my case it saved my butt alot of hassle messing with the MRA method.

Thanks for the help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users