2 replies to this topic

#1 LordRayden2010

LordRayden2010

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:58 AM

Hi Folks,

I have a slight problem with my XBOX 360. 4 days ago I bought a new XBOX 360 Elite 250GB FF XIII Edition (my old one died on me with E74 Error, XClamps replacement didn’t work so I bought a new one).

The Box off course updated immediately to the newest Dashboard update. After everything was done I played a few games and then wanted to play FF XIII but the Box doesn’t even recognize the game, in the Dashboard there is only “Play game” without the name and after I press play almost immediately I get “Disk red error, wipe it with a tissue or reboot the box”. Since nothing was working I got a new FF XIII game (replacement for the “old” one) but still the same, so got it replaced again but still the same.

The Box is reading every other game, I can play everything only FF XIII not (which I quite funny because it is the FF XIII Edition). Can it be that it has something to do with the Dashboard update? I saw reports on the net about other games but didn’t find anything about FF XIII(except freezing). What can or should I do(I mean except buying a PS3 what I should of done in the first place).

Thanks

LordRayden
P.S. Sorry for my bad English

#2 stelalouis

stelalouis

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:28 PM

you need the compatibility for the same for it .

#3 x Yo1nK x

x Yo1nK x

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:23 PM

when a console comes with a game that game is usually to update the console, kinect came with kinect adventures to update older consoles... perhaps something to do with a live update?

try clearing the cache on your hdd...

Edited by x Yo1nK x, 03 March 2011 - 09:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users