#1 sizanx

sizanx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:53 PM

Hey,

I wanted to update to the new dashboard, but I get the E71 error. I already had freeboot v. 0.032 on it, so here is what I did:

Used Flash360 to make a flashdmp.bin.
Used Easy Freeboot on PC to make a updflash.bin (choose aud_clamp), it didn't have any bad blocks (checked with XNandHealer)
Used Flash360 to update
Reboot, it shows E71 after logo

My Xellous is still intact, but at the moment it doesn't detect my usbkey (it couldn't fit in the back so modified the usbkey, so it's fucked - getting a new one). So my flashdmp.bin from flash360 is lost, however I still got the updflash.bin from v. 0.032 that should work, I've have all the original dumps, the keys, the vaults etc.

My setup:
Xbox 360 Falcon
CB 5770
R3T3 still intact! (no bridge)

JTAG-diagram: http://i12.photobuck...r-falcon--1.jpg
I used 3 diodes, also one between 4 and 7, and the yellow line is going to aud_clamp!

I tried to burn my v. 0.032 updflash.bin on a cd, but xellous doesn't detect it..

I couldn't have bricked it? Can I flash my 0.032 updflash.bin on it? (when I hopefully get a working a usbkey)

#2 sizanx

sizanx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

Okay, it works now smile.gif

Apparently the program didn't support my dump from flash360, and Xellous couldn't read the disc because of not being ISO9660 (Windows 7 doesn't have mode 1 from std) - used my orignal flashdmp.bin and it worked by using the above steps biggrin.gif

Now is to wait to get a usbkey to install the kinect/avatar update biggrin.gif

#3 sizanx

sizanx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:37 PM

Instead of opening a new thread. I was wondering about the new AP 2.5 in the kinect dashboard, is it something to worry about when having a JTAG and not playing games using the DVD-Drive? Atm all I heard about is that Fable 3 is using this new protection, any other new games?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users