Photo

Uncorrupting (unflagging) Profiles On A Regular Basis = Risk Of Ban?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 retfil

retfil

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

Hello. This is my first post here and I have a huge doubt. To start my thread, first I will quote a previous discussion without an answer:

"QUOTE(madmatt30 @ Nov 14 2009, 10:16 AM)

Ive had 100 % success using the conflag remover & resigning tools with a 360hd - pc sata connector & xplorer360

Tried it 4 or 5 times & an now able to rack up achievements & gamer points on my banned console & transfer them to my new elite one using this process!! The uncorruption process has to be done evry time you swap the hard drive to the unbanned console but it takes literally 2 minutes once done a few times"

Then, sansini answers:

I've had a quick go with Fifa 10 and managed to get a 5G Gamerpoint uploaded using this method.
But how safe is it to do on a regular basis? It's a hex edit which surely M$ can ban at least your profile for?

So. That's the point. I've heard you can uncorrupt/unflag your profile and saves. But since it uses hex editing, what risks exist for someone that does it in a regular basis?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by retfil, 13 November 2010 - 05:38 PM.

#2 Syn201

Syn201

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE(retfil @ Nov 13 2010, 06:37 PM) View Post

Hello. This is my first post here and I have a huge doubt. To start my thread, first I will quote a previous discussion without an answer:

"QUOTE(madmatt30 @ Nov 14 2009, 10:16 AM)

Ive had 100 % success using the conflag remover & resigning tools with a 360hd - pc sata connector & xplorer360

Tried it 4 or 5 times & an now able to rack up achievements & gamer points on my banned console & transfer them to my new elite one using this process!! The uncorruption process has to be done evry time you swap the hard drive to the unbanned console but it takes literally 2 minutes once done a few times"

Then, sansini answers:

I've had a quick go with Fifa 10 and managed to get a 5G Gamerpoint uploaded using this method.
But how safe is it to do on a regular basis? It's a hex edit which surely M$ can ban at least your profile for?

So. That's the point. I've heard you can uncorrupted/unflag your profile and saves. But since it uses hex editing, what risks exist for someone that does it in a regular basis?

Thanks in advance.

at worse you would be profile reset I used to do it all time all it does is sign the file like your 360 should
I dont any hex editng goes on there is a slim chance of reset..

#3 retfil

retfil

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE(Syn201 @ Nov 13 2010, 02:49 PM) View Post

at worse you would be profile reset I used to do it all time all it does is sign the file like your 360 should

So no console ban?

QUOTE(Syn201 @ Nov 13 2010, 02:49 PM) View Post

I dont any hex editng goes on there is a slim chance of reset..

What?

#4 Popple

Popple

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:05 AM

No hex editing, Basically if you mod your gamer tag in different ways or edit your gamerscore.

And no one knows if a console ban would happen but (way) more than likely it wouldnt.

Edited by Popple, 19 November 2010 - 07:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users