305 replies to this topic

#271 Kaged

Kaged

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE(CLK Rebellion @ Apr 3 2011, 09:08 PM) View Post

Yeah, sounds like it's just going in a loop trying to read stuff. If you want to PM me your AIM, MSN or something among those lines I'd be more than happy to take a look at the drive to see what's going on.

PM sent, I'll be on for the night. Hopefully we can figure this out.

#272 CLK Rebellion

CLK Rebellion

X-S Senior Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE(Kaged @ Apr 3 2011, 07:02 PM) View Post

PM sent, I'll be on for the night. Hopefully we can figure this out.

Drive is now fixed.

#273 Kaged

Kaged

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE(CLK Rebellion @ Apr 3 2011, 11:21 PM) View Post

Drive is now fixed.

Can't thank you enough! Would have given up without your help.

#274 moh.sakhaii

moh.sakhaii

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:45 PM

I played with your MostRecentBuild biggrin.gif and it was very good, It will get even better once you could copy/move data in between these two windows biggrin.gif, but I encountered this error from the custom backup viewer, here is the exception:
http://pastie.org/1759914
Sorry that I didn't try this sooner, I had so much sh** happening recently, I feel quite exhausted even now sad.gif

Edited by moh.sakhaii, 05 April 2011 - 08:46 PM.

#275 CLK Rebellion

CLK Rebellion

X-S Senior Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE(moh.sakhaii @ Apr 5 2011, 12:45 PM) View Post

I played with your MostRecentBuild biggrin.gif and it was very good, It will get even better once you could copy/move data in between these two windows biggrin.gif, but I encountered this error from the custom backup viewer, here is the exception:
http://pastie.org/1759914
Sorry that I didn't try this sooner, I had so much sh** happening recently, I feel quite exhausted even now sad.gif

I actually got the same exception and strangely enough was going to look in to it as soon as I read this... weird...

#276 joepx

joepx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:01 AM

Just wanted to say, this the first app (for what it does) i've found that works w/o quirks. So THANK YOU !!!! Upgraded internal HD and been nightmarish last 2 days trying to get new HD to work like old one.

THANKS AGAIN

#277 moh.sakhaii

moh.sakhaii

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE(CLK Rebellion @ Apr 6 2011, 01:48 AM) View Post

I actually got the same exception and strangely enough was going to look in to it as soon as I read this... weird...

haha biggrin.gif what about FATXStream , did you find the problem?

#278 CLK Rebellion

CLK Rebellion

X-S Senior Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE(joepx @ Apr 5 2011, 04:01 PM) View Post

Just wanted to say, this the first app (for what it does) i've found that works w/o quirks. So THANK YOU !!!! Upgraded internal HD and been nightmarish last 2 days trying to get new HD to work like old one.

THANKS AGAIN

Thanks for the support!

QUOTE(moh.sakhaii @ Apr 6 2011, 02:48 PM) View Post

haha biggrin.gif what about FATXStream , did you find the problem?

Yeah it was a stupid mistake so each block was off by one, so I thought I fixed it but I didn't since I didn't realize it'd still throw an exception when I seek to the very end of the file (which is what it was doing). Above you had mentioned moving content, and I'm actually about to put that in to moving files/folders to a different folder then I'll work on injecting content from the custom backup browser.

#279 moh.sakhaii

moh.sakhaii

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE(CLK Rebellion @ Apr 7 2011, 03:38 AM) View Post

Yeah it was a stupid mistake so each block was off by one, so I thought I fixed it but I didn't since I didn't realize it'd still throw an exception when I seek to the very end of the file (which is what it was doing). Above you had mentioned moving content, and I'm actually about to put that in to moving files/folders to a different folder then I'll work on injecting content from the custom backup browser.

Nice, I smell perfection cool.gif

#280 joepx

joepx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:33 PM

I love this program and its development. Have a question though, want to move folders from external FAT32 to internal FATX. Currently seem to only be able to do it one folder at a time by injection. Can't drag and drop from explorer to PBDE or use shift to select multiple folders to inject. Read through all comments and not sure if missed something. Also does it support sata as i couldn't get it to recognize fatx drive unless on usb. Running W7x64.

thanks again and i will be donating as this is quite frankly, invaluable and the best program i have ever used for this task.

Edited by joepx, 10 April 2011 - 09:36 PM.

#281 MrSmith1234

MrSmith1234

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:53 PM

I am having problems using the software and was wondering if anyone could help.

HDD messed up the other week and said it was unformatted.

Loaded it up with Party Buffalo and found all my saved files still there.

I copied a folder onto my PC and then injected the folder into another HDD. I checked on the memory on the xbox live system settings and the files were there and were not corrupt.

When I went on the game however it didn't detect the saved files, and when checking the files did not have any ownership and so were not detected.

Did I do something wrong when moving the files?

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks

#282 CLK Rebellion

CLK Rebellion

X-S Senior Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE(joepx @ Apr 10 2011, 01:33 PM) View Post

I love this program and its development. Have a question though, want to move folders from external FAT32 to internal FATX. Currently seem to only be able to do it one folder at a time by injection. Can't drag and drop from explorer to PBDE or use shift to select multiple folders to inject. Read through all comments and not sure if missed something. Also does it support sata as i couldn't get it to recognize fatx drive unless on usb. Running W7x64.

thanks again and i will be donating as this is quite frankly, invaluable and the best program i have ever used for this task.

Thank you! About your question -- you can't select multiple folders because for some reason the FolderBrowserDialog class in .NET doesn't allow for multiselect. I have no idea why, and because you mention it I'll try to look for an alternate solution (if I remember correctly, there's documentation somewhere around my computer on modifying the OpenFileDialog through Win32API's!). The problem with dragging/dropping (and maybe even the problem with the SATA stuff) might be due to UAC being on and not running the app as admin (for the dragging/dropping issue, UAC must be turned off as determined by icepir8 somewhere in this thread).

QUOTE(MrSmith1234 @ Apr 10 2011, 01:53 PM) View Post

I am having problems using the software and was wondering if anyone could help.
HDD messed up the other week and said it was unformatted.

Loaded it up with Party Buffalo and found all my saved files still there.

I copied a folder onto my PC and then injected the folder into another HDD. I checked on the memory on the xbox live system settings and the files were there and were not corrupt.

When I went on the game however it didn't detect the saved files, and when checking the files did not have any ownership and so were not detected.

Did I do something wrong when moving the files?

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks

Hey, sorry I didn't reply before... I've been awfully busy lately and didn't bother checking this thread or even X-S at all. If the saves "have no ownership" then they might not be under the correct profile folder. Double-check that (just right-click one of the files, go to properties, and check the profile ID) and if you're still having issues, feel free to email me: clkxu5 [atfuckspambots] gmail . com

#283 ochentay4

ochentay4

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE(ochentay4 @ Jan 8 2011, 09:50 PM) View Post

Hi, I encountered the following bug in Party Buffalo Drive Explorer v1.0.0.24 when inserting Title Updates on cache folder:

IPB Image

I happens every time I insert many TU. The pendrive is empty, has 4gb of mem and the only use its Title Updates...

Also its slow as hell. And tried with many pendrives.

Thanks and congrats for the app.

Hi, this error is still present with latest 1.0.1.6 version. I tested it with a 2gb pendrive and a 4gb pendrive. Could you look into it?
Thanks man, love the app

#284 CLK Rebellion

CLK Rebellion

X-S Senior Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE(ochentay4 @ Apr 15 2011, 12:17 PM) View Post

Hi, this error is still present with latest 1.0.1.6 version. I tested it with a 2gb pendrive and a 4gb pendrive. Could you look into it?
Thanks man, love the app

Hello,
As previously stated, the cause of the error is not because of any fault in the app, it's because you have too much shit in that partition, which can only hold 72 MB -- and by my calculations you have barely under that. Right-click on anywhere in the treeview and select "Drive Information" and everything except for the partition ID will look exactly like this:

IPB Image

No matter how much storage you decide to dedicate to your Xbox 360, the size of the cache partition and Data000 file will always be the same.

#285 Surazal

Surazal

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:58 PM

Any chance of the date information and sorting options being changed to something like YYYY/MM/DD instead of MM/DD/YYYY.

Great application overall, just hoping date modified sorting can be tweked to display and acta bit better.

Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users