• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

#301 PizzaG

PizzaG

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:50 AM

got a jtag 360 with the 3.5 hdd mod so i can use desktop drives. have a 1tb formatted by nxe that is full. just got a new 2tb that i want the stuff from the 1tb on. any way to allow 2 drives to be loaded at same time and copy between the 2? as it is now i have 1tb hooked up to pc and extracting slowly to pc with ur program. then i ftp from pc to my new 2tb drive on xbox. will take me weeks at this rate. great program by the way. nothing else would even read my drives correctly but yours

Edited by PizzaG, 25 August 2011 - 07:52 AM.

#302 moh.sakhaii

moh.sakhaii

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:20 PM

Hi CLK, where are you pal? I hope you have not ceased the development on your masterpiece and what is this "no hackuring aloud" ? tongue.gif

#303 Kamse

Kamse

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:30 PM

Yep Moh, so do i.
I still can't get my 500G HD to show partition3 ... :-/

#304 doveman007

doveman007

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

I wish this worked for me but it just locks up when trying to open my drive (250GB Hitachi). Xplorer360 and USBXTAFGUI are able to open it OK but they can't seem to extract the files properly (I can sometimes manage to get it to work on individual files, but if I select a few folders to extract, it just locks up and they're both exceedingly slow).

#305 CLK Rebellion

CLK Rebellion

X-S Senior Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE(doveman007 @ Oct 1 2012, 11:11 AM) View Post

I wish this worked for me but it just locks up when trying to open my drive (250GB Hitachi). Xplorer360 and USBXTAFGUI are able to open it OK but they can't seem to extract the files properly (I can sometimes manage to get it to work on individual files, but if I select a few folders to extract, it just locks up and they're both exceedingly slow).

Try out this build: http://clkxu5.com/pb...ybe_no_clue.zip

#306 CLK Rebellion

CLK Rebellion

X-S Senior Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

Hi everyone, sorry to bump this old thread, but I've released an update for Party Buffalo. If you want to read about it, check here: http://clkxu5.com/20...uffalo-2-0-1-0/

The short version: all hard drives should now work properly, "latest news" bullshit was removed, and between 2.0.0.9 I released another update on my blog (not pushed out as an official update) which fixed support for devkit hard drives, which is also included in this version.

This is most likely the last update for Party Buffalo. The blog post explains all of that.

Latest version: http://clkxu5.com/dr...rty Buffalo.exe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users