1. i don't have the original nand image, so i have used the freeboot 0.32 image that i have flashed some time ago
2. I can't use a real flash dump because flash360 (or any other method of dumping) could not read some sectors and the generated dump made ibuild raise an exception
3. From a real dump i can extract SMC, KV and other files to generete the freeboot throught a manual method, but the result is the same of using the old freeboot image in one of the automated method (jtagtool,easy freeboot and the new freeboot tool box).
4. The generated nand after flashed make my 360 to show the E79 error
5. If i generate the freeboot image using the option "donor files" of easy freeboot the 360 start with fans speed at max and it give the E79 error (but different from the E79 of the point 4: that E79 appear some seconds after the presentation of the new dash starts, this appear after some seconds of black screen)
Any ideas other than "your 360 is possessed from a legion of bastards devils"?
In my opinion it is a bug of the new freeboot.
Edited by wololoo, 14 November 2010 - 11:22 AM.