Available now on xbins
Sad to hear the rumor of ikari stepping down, and even sadder to hear
of the profiteers taking advantage of this... we bring you a tribute
to ikari. If you paid for this, get a refund!
fbBuild is a NAND image builder made to suit freeBoot style images,
the included patches and freboot.bin core are based on the original
works done by ikari.
It is suitable to build rebooter images for all current JTAG exploit
compatible xbox 360's. As with ibuild produced images, this version
only requires a single flash 16MiB in size or larger.
- critical bug fix relating to some 16M jaspers (fixjaspa)
- minor updates and fixes
- security files besides KV must be provided in encrypted form
- STAY THE HELL OFF LIVE! Nuff said, we're not you're mum.
How To Use:
- See individual folders for lists of files to provide
- if desired provide replacement cpu and 1bl keys in text files
- open a command window in the fbBuild directory
- on the command line type, for example:
example - if you provided keys in appropriate text files
fbbuild.exe -c falcon -d myfalcon myfalconout.bin
-c falcon = use falcon bl and patch set
-d myfalcon = a folder is present called "myfalcon" with per machine
myfalconout.bin = the file that will be produced
- type fbbuild.exe -? for command line info
- for those of you using donor data, the security files shouldn't pose a
problem but make sure the CPU key you use is from the machine that donated
the kv instead of the target machine you are building the image for.
- if you have a 16M jasper, an additional build type has been added
'jaspersc', by default the image will be built for jasper with big block
controller (config 00023010), use this alternate switch to build for small
block controller (config 01198010)
Without ikari this would not have been possible, thanks!
__ ____ ___ ___ _____
/ _|_ __ ___ ___| __ ) / _ \ / _ \_ _|
| |_| '__/ _ \/ _ \ _ \| | | | | | || |
| _| | | __/ __/ |_) | |_| | |_| || |
|_| |_| \___|\___|____/ \___/ \___/ |_|
[v0.04 - inspired by ikari]
Thanks and greetz to everyone who has contributed to hacking this
wonderful machine. Thanks to the engineers and countless others who made
the machine what it is... we only wish they had listened and RROD was
not a problem. If we were to list everyone here, there would be no time
left to play on the machine!
Big thanks to the folks at #freeboot on efnet for the tireless
hours of help you all give freely. Big thanks to the testers who made
sure stuff worked.
Don't believe what random people *cough* write on forums ..
- add "jasper16a" LBA method as default for jasper
- add SMC check for encrypted and known hack SMC
- search for valid smc_config hash instead of hard coded
offsets, support filename "config.bin"
- refine KV encryption check
- disable extended DVD auth for OSIG keyvaults (aka: AP25)
- random non-critical changes
Edited by kero, 16 November 2010 - 11:59 PM.