nitussi

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:20 PM

Hi. Its been awhile since I been here! ...I have a v1.1 xbox and its tsopped with the m8 bios and I am going to use it to boot strait to CoinOps Showcase in a little arcade cabinet that I have built. Question!.. is it possible to use a bios that has the xbox logo/M$/flubber completely removed from the bootup animation. I love the original xbox, but in this cabinet I don't want any traces of xbox or M$ at bootup! I dont care if it boots a black screen with no sound, or I wouldn't mind customizing my own animation with a dos/machine language appeal or something even sweeter.

Sorry if this has been asked b4. I searched and followed a few topics but they seem old and being out of the original xbox scene for awhile, I was hoping someone who is a regular or knows ..could just point me in the right direction to get started ..thanks!

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:14 PM

X2.5035 - you get a brief screen that says "Loading Xecuter 2 Live Config" or something similar at the bottom of the screen. You disable the flubber etc. in x2config.ini.

iND-BIOS.5003 is similar.

Evox M8+ gives you the option of disabling the flubber etc. by editing it with EvTool 1.09 before flashing.

X2.4981 can similarly be edited with XBtool 1.0.23.

#3 nitussi

nitussi

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:32 AM

That EvTool did the trick ..I used it b4, just forgot. Lo!

Thanks alot!

Another question... all my original 007 disc seem to have cracked on me, what's the easy way to flash a winbound tsop with eurasia?

Edited by nitussi, 19 November 2010 - 10:38 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users