2 replies to this topic

#1 ThE MaSTeR 3

ThE MaSTeR 3

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:40 AM

Manually patching games with X360GameHack works great but its a hassle and time consuming patching and recreating the iso. Is anyone working on a app that runs on 360 (similar to NXE2GOD) that patches GOD installed ap25 games to run on 9199 jtags?

Im never getting kinect,I dont want my xbox1 emu borked,and I hate how white the new dash is so updating my jtag is not going to happen. I was perfectly happy with my jtag until I had to start manually patching my 360 games to run them off the hdd. Oh yeah I dont use that FSD crap either so thats not an option.

#2 Popple

Popple

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:47 AM

Well, no offence but you bought a jtag to run unsigned code and all you want is to run games? Well I updated to Kinect and my emulator files still work perfectly.

You could try and see if the work for you and if not reflash 9199.

#3 7nemesis7

7nemesis7

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:24 PM

That FSD crap you're talking about is the best thing that ever happened to the Jtag. I have FSD 1.7 and use dashlaunch so I never have to look at that ugly white microsoft dashboard and My Jtag has 12611 and my emulators work just fine. Whatever you had against FSD you should get over it and use it, then you can fully utilize the Jtag. Screw patching games to work, just update and save yourself the trouble

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users