Photo

Play Ap2.5 Games On Any Drive! (tested And Safe)

• Please log in to reply
382 replies to this topic

#376 Bigleg

Bigleg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:26 PM

Recently bought a 360 premodded here in Thailand, it's a slim so no idea what FW version. it plays all my back ups including Halo Reach, just purchased Crysis 2 and its asking for the update, currently my dash is 2.0.9199.0, am I OK in updating or will it cause me not to be able to play my other backups? Or is there a way to patch Crysis? sorry but its been a while since I was involved in flashing drives and for me I guess that my current unit would be near impossible for me to do so. BTW I don't play online or am even connected to live so I don't care about bannings just want to continue to play my older games plus Crysis plus future games.

#377 Lannyb

Lannyb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:50 AM

I have been trying to download the final step all day and it keeps stalling at 50%. Please tell me some one has a differnt link for it!! Thank you in advance!

#378 Benu

Benu

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE(Benu @ Jan 31 2011, 01:28 PM) View Post

thanks for this.

I'm running ixtreme 1.3 or 1.4 (not sure). I updated the dashboard in the sequence provided, and all went well. Old rips still work fine.

I then took CoD:BO, ran it through the lastest ABGx and it was deemed fine. Then I ran 360 wave patcher to go down to wave 2, and the game boots and runs happily enough wink.gif

At some point I will open my xbox again and maybe install the executer blaster thingy to make updates easier - until that day - this does the job smile.gif

Hi, does anyone know if this process can still work?

I've not made any changes to my system since getting CoD:BO to work. I now try to make a backup of LA.Noire, and using the same steps are above, it doesn't work.

Instead, on boot, it give an error trying to make an update.

Any ideas? Is this ABGx > Wave2 not possible with the newer games anymore?

#379 eeee87

eeee87

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE(Benu @ May 22 2011, 06:49 PM) View Post

Hi, does anyone know if this process can still work?

I've not made any changes to my system since getting CoD:BO to work. I now try to make a backup of LA.Noire, and using the same steps are above, it doesn't work.

Instead, on boot, it give an error trying to make an update.

Any ideas? Is this ABGx > Wave2 not possible with the newer games anymore?

i would like to know the answer to this also

#380 pavemint

pavemint

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:38 PM

I used this update a few months ago for Kinect and it worked perfect until recently when new releases required a dashboard update. I was not willing to do that initially, afraid I would no longer be able to play. I have a Hitachi 78/79 using iXtreme 1.51. I just updated to the newest dashboard 13146 because I was going to flash it again to LT+ 1.1. After updating the dashboard, my drive was NOT flashed and I can play everything just as before and I can also play the newest releases. FYI for anyone with a similar console. biggrin.gif

#381 firefox98

firefox98

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE(husky1504 @ Mar 20 2011, 07:43 PM) View Post

Antares,please help me.I have done everything in your tutorial,step by step.Old games are working but Crysis 2 for example is giving me trouble.When I insert the game it says "Play DVD".Did I make a mistake during the burning process or is it something different?Please Help!!!
Thanx in advance!

Anthares2k,

I had a samilar problem, burned Modern Warfare 2 was read as a "DVD", after read tons of thread in this post, I think the problem may come from my never hacked optical drive.
I had original Xbox360, un-banned, un-modified, start upgrade from 9199 dash, follow all your 3 steps.
my ISO was not patched.
should I hack my drive to iextreme 1.5 or 1.6 to play the game?
thanks in advance.

#382 fabiode34

fabiode34

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:12 AM

what about doing this trick and then updating to latest dashboard? Can i play online with this trick?

#383 sinclairuser

sinclairuser

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:13 AM

this is old no longer relevant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users