130 replies to this topic

#31 admiralxa

admiralxa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE(jordanpower6 @ Dec 23 2010, 02:33 PM) View Post

Ya, i have been trying for a while now but still can't get it to work im not sure why it doesn't work it should i tried it with Grand theft auto episodes from liberty city and it worked so i am not sure why it won't for any other games. A tool like this would help a lot with xbox 360 cheats as well. sad.gif

I had no luck, but was under the impression that for FSD 2, they (developers) had a STANDALONE pack planned. Check teamfsd.com and there was this topic there. I've tried to find a trainer system, it is all I am missing (a browser would be nice also, lol).

#32 admiralxa

admiralxa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:00 AM

http://www.teamfsd.c...-trainer-engine

Above is the link to what I mentioned in a previous post. See, it DOES EXIST but is not released. People claim to do it, have it set, but then it ALL goes away. Repeat, over and over and over again. Sad but true.

#33 jordanpower6

jordanpower6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE(admiralxa @ Dec 24 2010, 08:00 AM) View Post

http://www.teamfsd.c...-trainer-engine

Above is the link to what I mentioned in a previous post. See, it DOES EXIST but is not released. People claim to do it, have it set, but then it ALL goes away. Repeat, over and over and over again. Sad but true.

Was it released in the latest update also would it allow the user to do the type of cheats you could do with XeSearch? the ones that require searching for like character identifiers etc.

#34 jordanpower6

jordanpower6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE(admiralxa @ Dec 24 2010, 07:42 AM) View Post

I had no luck, but was under the impression that for FSD 2, they (developers) had a STANDALONE pack planned. Check teamfsd.com and there was this topic there. I've tried to find a trainer system, it is all I am missing (a browser would be nice also, lol).

Ive had a reply on youtube from the user that got it to work he doesn't know a lot of English though:

I do not understand English well.

I downloaded Team Xelove Complete Source Code.
I did the build with visual studio.

XeSearch is imperfect. Maybe,
The retrieval is imperfect.
However, a wonderful function is provided in XeSearch.
It is a memory dump.
The command is dump2xbox.

Besides, I am using IDA Pro.

Good-bye.

Not really a lot of info lol but he says he is using IDA pro with XeSearch somehow.

#35 DarkLord33

DarkLord33

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:10 PM

Well i can say IDA pro it's prolly the right path...
btw to be real i think we need an fsd plugin... i don't think anything can be done atm... too much cryppled memory....

#36 admiralxa

admiralxa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE(DarkLord33 @ Dec 24 2010, 09:10 AM) View Post

Well i can say IDA pro it's prolly the right path...
btw to be real i think we need an fsd plugin... i don't think anything can be done atm... too much cryppled memory....

Did you check link I sent above? Fsd team has it, not releasing. Always happens when some claim success.

#37 admiralxa

admiralxa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:21 AM

No news? I sent a PM to the admin on FSD who replied to the thread I referenced above. What is it with people NOT responding at all?

#38 jordanpower6

jordanpower6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE(admiralxa @ Dec 28 2010, 05:21 AM) View Post

No news? I sent a PM to the admin on FSD who replied to the thread I referenced above. What is it with people NOT responding at all?

I think they have moved to ether another thread or another website (to discuss the next stage).

#39 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE(admiralxa @ Dec 27 2010, 10:21 PM) View Post

Maybe we are all too busy to respond to the hundreds of PMs asking when it's going to be released?

#40 admiralxa

admiralxa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE(node21 @ Dec 28 2010, 07:18 AM) View Post

Maybe we are all too busy to respond to the hundreds of PMs asking when it's going to be released?

On the FSD site, that admin said they have it, it works, but no release date planned. WTF? Others said, "We have it, it works like...no release time planned...concerned about XBL cheating." To that, I always said people would get banned anyway so why worry? Then, no release comes, and then on some other site a person mentions it, then it is once again revealed to exist then the process repeats. If something is done, f_(*&ing release it. It is not a matter of PROGRESS so much as people say "It is done, we use it, but are not going to share it." Pathetic, at lease other scenes share things. @Jordan; what site now?

#41 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE(admiralxa @ Dec 28 2010, 03:38 PM) View Post

On the FSD site, that admin said they have it, it works, but no release date planned. WTF? Others said, "We have it, it works like...no release time planned...concerned about XBL cheating." To that, I always said people would get banned anyway so why worry? Then, no release comes, and then on some other site a person mentions it, then it is once again revealed to exist then the process repeats. If something is done, f_(*&ing release it. It is not a matter of PROGRESS so much as people say "It is done, we use it, but are not going to share it." Pathetic, at lease other scenes share things. @Jordan; what site now?

I think this will be the last time I'll bother responding to you...since you very clearly are unable to understand. Just because a developer claims to "have it", and that "it works", doesn't mean it's in any form whatsoever for anyone else to use. In many cases in FSD we implement features that can *only* be invoked via debug commands that do not exist in released versions. There is no user interface, there is no way to set options, there is no way to configure it. Think about it for a minute. If you were writing code (I know, this is a stretch) and you had no idea if it would ever work...would you spend ANY time on making sure it was presentable, or usable by anyone else?

However, we "have it", and "it works." Does that make sense to you? There are TONS of things sitting in my dev environment that "work" but are in no way ready for anyone else to use.

Unfortunately, taking something from the stage where it "works" to the stage where other people can use it is a huge percentage of the total effort. We're working on a lot of other things in FSD at the moment...when we get time, and the trainer engine makes it to the top of the priority list...it'll receive some attention. Kids like you complaining that admins aren't responding to your PMs does not, in any way, positively affect the release date of features.

#42 DaBuisneZ

DaBuisneZ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:55 AM

Right on Node, thats a straight up response. Its great to see your not letting the newcomers get to you. I personally have a ? for ya. Are you planning on merging the xm360 with fsd anytime soon? Xbox to Xbox thru FSD would be great aswell as content management.

#43 admiralxa

admiralxa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:33 AM

From FSD site:

"Well that's because there hasn't been an official announcement about it. =) Right now I have tested it and it seems to work great, but we do not have a scene in FSD to manage them just yet. So before we are 100% sure its gonna be in the next release, we decided we didn't wanna give much info about it out yet. Its basically a patch written in assembly that will be loaded right before the game is executed, that will allow you to patch the game code. Right now it has support for multiple options meaning the trainer author can have different patches for different things all in one trainer, and the user can just simply use a check-box to choose what options they would like to enable. It also has support for patches that will ALWAYS run which don't have a option, that was put in place in-case there was some code that had to be patched for any of the other optional code to run properly.

Once we know for sure that we will have it in the next release, there will be some more info on how to create a trainer for FSD released along with a tool (if we have time to code one) to make creating of them easier."

Now, if you track most 360 sites, you will find what I said is true; people come out and offer things like what is mentioned above, then disappear. Funny on the "kids" comment, and likely you are one of those people who have it going but then don't release it. xpowerplay came out MONTHS ago, and through discussing that, others said, "We have the search tool for memory, and can now write trainers for games...BUT WE DONT WANT OTHERS TO CHEAT ON XBLIVE SO WE WON"T RELEASE IT." So just grow a pair and stop trying to be condescending.

#44 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE(DaBuisneZ @ Dec 28 2010, 10:55 PM) View Post

Right on Node, thats a straight up response. Its great to see your not letting the newcomers get to you. I personally have a ? for ya. Are you planning on merging the xm360 with fsd anytime soon? Xbox to Xbox thru FSD would be great aswell as content management.

Somewhat off-topic for this thread, so let's not carry on any further discussion about it here...but the short answer is "it has been discussed". I think that we all agree that the "collection management" features don't belong in the dash, but other things, like FSD to FSD transfer make some sense. I'd love to do it eventually...but there are other higher priority things going on right now.

And, admiralxa, no, I *don't* have the trainer engine running. I honestly couldn't care less about trainers. I don't have any time to play games anyway...

#45 admiralxa

admiralxa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

On a positive, fsd is the best. few bugs but massive progress. Thanks for clarifying and work team fsd has done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users