• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#46 admiralxa

admiralxa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:04 AM

Amazing progress and help (lol). As predicted, this went nowhere. No site, no news, no updates, no trainer tools released, etc. Pathetic.

#47 node21

node21

X-S X-perience

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:19 PM

I said I wouldn't bother responding to you anymore, but I'm bored this morning...

In my opinion, and I'm guessing many others...The only thing that's "pathetic" here is you and your complaining about people not doing what *you* want them to do. It's somewhat humorous in a sad, "pathetic" way.

Let's imagine, for a second, that the FSD team has five features that it is planning on working on. All five are equally interesting (from a development perspective), all five are equally difficult to implement, and all five have been requested by the people who do such things. Now, one of those five things happens to be a feature that some kid is complaining about never being delivered, saying the 360 scene is garbage because of it, and that our failure to deliver said feature is "pathetic." Can you guess which one of those five features will be worked on *LAST* because of that?

#48 admiralxa

admiralxa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE(node21 @ Jan 7 2011, 07:19 AM) View Post

I said I wouldn't bother responding to you anymore, but I'm bored this morning...

In my opinion, and I'm guessing many others...The only thing that's "pathetic" here is you and your complaining about people not doing what *you* want them to do. It's somewhat humorous in a sad, "pathetic" way.

Let's imagine, for a second, that the FSD team has five features that it is planning on working on. All five are equally interesting (from a development perspective), all five are equally difficult to implement, and all five have been requested by the people who do such things. Now, one of those five things happens to be a feature that some kid is complaining about never being delivered, saying the 360 scene is garbage because of it, and that our failure to deliver said feature is "pathetic." Can you guess which one of those five features will be worked on *LAST* because of that?

You are taking this all wrong. FSD is looking awesome, I enjoy using it and seeing it progress. However, for those who posted xpowerplay, said they had memory search tools they would release, who said they want to get the trainer system going (mentioned in this very thread), it is sad to see this always end up the same way. Goes dead, goes totally quiet. My understanding is this was not a Team FSD thread here. If you dev on that, cool, you guys put stuff out and it is looking more impressive with every release. So the pathetic part is that people don't follow through or share. VARIOUS sites have had people boast about memory search tools, or fixing some, or getting some things from lovemhz to work, etc. Then, nothing, not on xbins, not on any site I can find.

#49 Reama

Reama

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE(admiralxa @ Jan 7 2011, 03:02 PM) View Post

You are taking this all wrong. FSD is looking awesome, I enjoy using it and seeing it progress. However, for those who posted xpowerplay, said they had memory search tools they would release, who said they want to get the trainer system going (mentioned in this very thread), it is sad to see this always end up the same way. Goes dead, goes totally quiet. My understanding is this was not a Team FSD thread here. If you dev on that, cool, you guys put stuff out and it is looking more impressive with every release. So the pathetic part is that people don't follow through or share. VARIOUS sites have had people boast about memory search tools, or fixing some, or getting some things from lovemhz to work, etc. Then, nothing, not on xbins, not on any site I can find.

Well, as he said before. Even though someone "may have it" doesn't mean it's really usable. As an example. I have a car with a new engine just put in. Problem is, it's running in limp mode. Does 0-60 in about 120 seconds. You'd be better off walking. Now I "have it" yet it's running like shit and isn't even worth using. Coding on a 360 is most certainly not anywhere near as easy as building a program for a windows machine, I don't think you understand that. I personally haven't contributed to the project because this task is way over my head as I don't know where to start when coding for the 360. You need to take in to consideration how few contributers there are to the 360 scene, and even smaller within that scene are people interested in coding something such as this. Even if they did release some half-assed, buggy as hell code that is hard to use and understand, how many people do you think would want to take on something that someone started then just left? Let alone they're doing it for free, and there are few people with dev kits out there so on top of the small scene, the few people working on this also have lives to attend to. So I'd imagine it's not going very far as a small, unfunded, and almost not worth while (seeing as jtags are not nearly in as large of a number as when the original modded xboxes were around with the EvoX dash) project. Come on, man. cut them some slack.

#50 Echelo

Echelo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

I've been working on cheats for a few weeks now. So far with no useful patches. I have modded just about everything except the values I'm trying to change. Got different lighting, got different ammo display on hud, but ammo still dropping, and got lots of crashes and errors.

Been getting full dumps with a dev, and would be willing to help anyone who is willing to actually work on this project instead of asking about xesearch.

I also wrote a tool that will generate memory patches based on offsets and value. It just creates random patches for xpp. There is no method to the madness of it, but maybe someone could get lucky using it.

I tell you guys, it sucks to feel like I'm the only one in the world working on making some progress with xpp. There is a ton of memory to look through for each individual game. I've been working on Apache Air Assault for a week or so now.

So, lets get this project rolling!

Go get on Efnet and pm me.
or msn echelo01@hotmail.com

#51 admiralxa

admiralxa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE(Echelo @ Jan 9 2011, 02:09 PM) View Post

I've been working on cheats for a few weeks now. So far with no useful patches. I have modded just about everything except the values I'm trying to change. Got different lighting, got different ammo display on hud, but ammo still dropping, and got lots of crashes and errors.

Been getting full dumps with a dev, and would be willing to help anyone who is willing to actually work on this project instead of asking about xesearch.

I also wrote a tool that will generate memory patches based on offsets and value. It just creates random patches for xpp. There is no method to the madness of it, but maybe someone could get lucky using it.

I tell you guys, it sucks to feel like I'm the only one in the world working on making some progress with xpp. There is a ton of memory to look through for each individual game. I've been working on Apache Air Assault for a week or so now.

Thanks for your hard work and the update. Also, for the CLEARLY STATED status.

#52 jordanpower6

jordanpower6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE(Echelo @ Jan 9 2011, 11:09 PM) View Post

Nice gd progress biggrin.gif

#53 jordanpower6

jordanpower6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE(Echelo @ Jan 9 2011, 11:09 PM) View Post

So do you have to work on every game to hack memory this way?

#54 vampirexx

vampirexx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:10 PM

Echelo I've sent you pm please help. thanx for your hard work!
hope we can have an artmoney similar tool for jtag

#55 vampirexx

vampirexx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:10 AM

Please any news with this tool?
Someone can send me a working xesearch by Pm please? thanx

#56 admiralxa

admiralxa

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE(vampirexx @ Feb 11 2011, 07:10 PM) View Post

Careful vampire, cancerous or others with the reading comprehension level of a 2nd grader will take any inquiry as an insult, lol.

#57 jordanpower6

jordanpower6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE(vampirexx @ Feb 12 2011, 04:10 AM) View Post

Only know one person with a working version he gave me a bit of info but hasn't shared it

#58 vampirexx

vampirexx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:13 AM

Thanx People!

@Admiralxa: No problems bros! pop.gif
We can always talk by PM ph34r.gif

@Jordan: Who is this guy pleaz?
I saw a video of tekken 6 I didn't remember were... the first player is the Robot machine.... fantastic!
Why someone doesn't share such a tool, I will pay this one

#59 jordanpower6

jordanpower6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE(vampirexx @ Feb 13 2011, 02:13 AM) View Post

Thanx People!

@Admiralxa: No problems bros! pop.gif
We can always talk by PM ph34r.gif

@Jordan: Who is this guy pleaz?
I saw a video of tekken 6 I didn't remember were... the first player is the Robot machine.... fantastic!
Why someone doesn't share such a tool, I will pay this one

http://www.youtube.c...er/toyomaru5656

he replied to me a few times and also uploaded a video of him dumping memory with information in the description of what patches etc he has. He also said that xesearch isnt complete and that he uses IDA with it. The last comment was asking me what config.ini file i used with tekken 6 so i don't know if he changed something there apart from the addresses.

#60 vampirexx

vampirexx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:28 AM

Thanx for the info!
I have also a PS3 and I've read that it is easier to hack codes because the memory of PS3 is not encrypted!
Besides Codefreak is out! (it's a cheat device code dongle like action replay for PS3). Look here: http://psx-scene.com...vice-out-80390/

I hope that someone could develop an homebrew app for PS3 or xbox jtag, I really don't get why people is not interested about cheating....

QUOTE(jordanpower6 @ Feb 13 2011, 02:12 AM) View Post

http://www.youtube.c...er/toyomaru5656

he replied to me a few times and also uploaded a video of him dumping memory with information in the description of what patches etc he has. He also said that xesearch isnt complete and that he uses IDA with it. The last comment was asking me what config.ini file i used with tekken 6 so i don't know if he changed something there apart from the addresses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users