130 replies to this topic

#106 vampirexx

vampirexx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

Please someone have got some tips to search for values?
I'm desperatly tryin to find xmen destiny xp value, but hex editing the current number of my save state screenshot doesn't find anything...

Am I doing something wrong? By the way for now I only found money value for Mortal Kombat 9 and anything for any other game. Maybe the problem is that the experience value of xmen is it written into the save game?

Please I really need some tips to improve research please Dwack or some skill guy can help?
Thanx a lot

#107 DarkLord33

DarkLord33

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:37 AM

Hello,
Any progress for unlimited hp/energy at any game for jtag?
an ftp plugin for dashlaunch has been released.
Is now possible to take advantage of realtime max savegame hacking savegames while we are playing.
This could be a possible solution also if for example unlimited health can't be done trought savegames hack but just max health...

#108 vampirexx

vampirexx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:49 AM

Hi Darklord please explain how does this work, thanx

QUOTE(DarkLord33 @ Oct 22 2011, 01:37 AM) View Post

Hello,
Any progress for unlimited hp/energy at any game for jtag?
an ftp plugin for dashlaunch has been released.
Is now possible to take advantage of realtime max savegame hacking savegames while we are playing.
This could be a possible solution also if for example unlimited health can't be done trought savegames hack but just max health...

#109 DarkLord33

DarkLord33

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

Well, theorically if you can hack a savegame and put for example max hp then you can ftp to the console while you are playing. As i say is not unlimited, just max so the energy will still decrease....
So i mean:
max the savegame
ftp the savegame
reload checkpoint and get max energy

hacking a savegame is easier and we could have a chance to see something in the near future and not far away smile.gif
i'm following ps3 scene too and i see than, also if tools for hunting codes does exist there are few 'unlimited hp / god mode' codes....
so i guess than is very difficult to find them....
on 360 it's even more difficult.... so.... maybe we should chose the 'savegame hacking' way...

#110 vampirexx

vampirexx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:07 AM

I see the point, it could be right, do you know how to use the ftp plugin on dash launch? Cant find any tutorial or video that show it. I'm learning to hack on ps3 games elf, it's not too complicated hacking for max values, it's power pc assembly code and it's just a comparison then jump command BLE or BGT commands and so on.

But I don't know how to hack for a xex that it would be the real bet! what is the language to open a xex? It is power pc or it is completely different way?

Please I'd need some tips thanx

QUOTE(DarkLord33 @ Oct 29 2011, 07:44 PM) View Post

Well, theorically if you can hack a savegame and put for example max hp then you can ftp to the console while you are playing. As i say is not unlimited, just max so the energy will still decrease....
So i mean:
max the savegame
ftp the savegame
reload checkpoint and get max energy

hacking a savegame is easier and we could have a chance to see something in the near future and not far away smile.gif
i'm following ps3 scene too and i see than, also if tools for hunting codes does exist there are few 'unlimited hp / god mode' codes....
so i guess than is very difficult to find them....
on 360 it's even more difficult.... so.... maybe we should chose the 'savegame hacking' way...

#111 vampirexx

vampirexx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:10 PM

Please Dwack can you fix your dump tool so we can use it with dash launch 2.26?
Thanx

QUOTE(Dwack @ Aug 15 2011, 04:19 AM) View Post

Fixed.

Is working on my JTAG with 13599 and DL 2.23b.

PM'd you the link.

#112 Dwack

Dwack

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

check x360iso. That version should work just fine.

#113 vampirexx

vampirexx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:59 AM

Thanx Dwack for your help I found now it works!
But still I'm stuck because Im searching ammo values for metal gear collection and Ive found them Id like to make it almost infinite but... surprise there are shifting address look here:

http://imageshack.us.../257/dumpo.jpg/

s there a way to do the trick?
Thanx a lot

#114 Dwack

Dwack

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE(vampirexx @ Nov 20 2011, 08:59 PM) View Post

Thanx Dwack for your help I found now it works!
But still I'm stuck because Im searching ammo values for metal gear collection and Ive found them Id like to make it almost infinite but... surprise there are shifting address look here:

http://imageshack.us.../257/dumpo.jpg/

s there a way to do the trick?
Thanx a lot

See PM reply

#115 vampirexx

vampirexx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:54 PM

Thanx my friend I successfully installed and now it works even with ftp plugin really awesome tool!
The problem with this damn game is that when I find the ammo value and change it I cannot see the ammo amount modified in game... if I make another dump I can see my modified value but it's not overwritten to the right address because the address is shifted!!!!!

This happens every time so it seems the ram for this game is always changing second by second so how can cheat this bastard game?

#116 magnus__hydra

magnus__hydra

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:08 PM

You guys are just dumping areas of the memory and comparing in hex?
I've been wanting to make trainers since we had the first dash hack for are jtags. I've been waitting and hoping for a app that will let us search the memory like a "pro action replay" All my dumping and and poking I've done. I've never gotten a value to work. Plus I don't know where in the memory to look as well. shedding some light would be GREAT!

#117 vampirexx

vampirexx

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:27 PM

Hi Magnus!
This Dwack's tool is very useful to find some cheats!
however it isn't a live hacking tool, cause it makes a dump area of the ram and you can compare 2 save using hxd tool. The damn problem is that lots of games has got encrypted ram so you cannot find the exact address to cheat! I really hope for someone to make this miracle to unencrypted the ram and let us cheat!

Please Dwack let's do it!! Please

#118 Kamse

Kamse

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:48 AM

Hi guys, so basically, what should i need to start poking around ?
Can someone share the tools ?

#119 DarkLord33

DarkLord33

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:34 PM

Hey,
dwhack nice job with skyrim smile.gif
Do you think is possible to do unlimited health for fable II?
I really like this game smile.gif
Vampirexx, sorry for not answer. Btw my modding savegames in real time trought ftp was just an idea.
Sadly i have no clue about how to do biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkLord33, 27 December 2011 - 12:35 PM.

#120 optantic

optantic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE(optantic @ Mar 12 2011, 05:24 PM) View Post

could someone please tell me how to compile xpploadersample.vcproj, xpploadersample.sln and xpploadersample.cpp into a xex loader?

anyone???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users