• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JMega

JMega

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:30 PM

Since my NME modded 360 is no longer be able to play new Ap2.5 games I am thinking about flashing it with LT+ in order to be able to play Ap2.5 protected games.

However, I was wondering if this is even possible since my box has already been modded with the NME chip. Will the NME chip still work for all of my older games if I flash with LT+?

#2 Syn201

Syn201

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE(JMega @ Dec 22 2010, 03:30 PM) View Post

Since my NME modded 360 is no longer be able to play new Ap2.5 games I am thinking about flashing it with LT+ in order to be able to play Ap2.5 protected games.

However, I was wondering if this is even possible since my box has already been modded with the NME chip. Will the NME chip still work for all of my older games if I flash with LT+?

any chip is uneeded for any lt drive bin the chip they are pointless and I would say that if anything lt is a dam site safer then a chip at present ..

#3 JMega

JMega

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

What would happen though if I kept my chip installed but flashed the drive so I could play new games? Would my chip still work allowing me to play my old games that were NME Patched?

#4 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,810 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE(JMega @ Jan 16 2011, 12:16 PM) View Post

What would happen though if I kept my chip installed but flashed the drive so I could play new games? Would my chip still work allowing me to play my old games that were NME Patched?

No. Just re-rip the games from your originals to make normal backups.

#5 vision

vision

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:48 PM

I still have a NME chip and it works with all games to date never had a prob. My flashed xbox is a backup that sees very little action and my jtaged box gets no play at all. My NME compatible backups work on all three systems.

#6 4_Node_BBS

4_Node_BBS

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:56 AM

QUOTE(vision @ May 11 2011, 06:48 PM) View Post

I still have a NME chip and it works with all games to date never had a prob. My flashed xbox is a backup that sees very little action and my jtaged box gets no play at all. My NME compatible backups work on all three systems.

Ditto. Thus far everything seems to work on my NME2 box.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users