5 replies to this topic

#1 AngelBallz69

AngelBallz69

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 04:31 AM

anyone post a link to getting this cool hack up and running or are they still working on a faq or n00b guide????

#2 trob

trob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 04:37 AM

Stay calm and search around, the info is out there.

#3 K-Naledge

K-Naledge

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Work in telecommunications, IT Consultant, used to manage www.backup-source.com<br /><br />DC/PSX Scene OG
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 July 2003 - 04:44 AM

haha. Thrill kill. Awesome game.

But to the original poster, I appreciate your interest. I think I speak for the scene when I say there's something a little more engaging when someone FIRST states they're a n00b and THEN asks a fairly vague or un-researched qustion.

Honestly though, X-box isn't my thing... DC is. BUT I must say that as little as I know MS side of things... if you simply read thru most of the topics here, even one's that don't seem relevant or related to your initial question, you'll definitely pick things up.

My thing is... you load the files from a DISC? I dunno... I know it has to do something loading the save game exploit and having that point to a location for the newly founded free-x shiat.... I guess I'll have to read more. I just scanted thru most of the info here.

*Dr Faustus!*

#4 NonUniform

NonUniform

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 06:02 AM

K-Naledge (translation: knowledge) will release one soon. It'll consist of him blathering on about his years of DC hacking experience & will be written in typical alpha-numeric lingo.

#5 K-Naledge

K-Naledge

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Work in telecommunications, IT Consultant, used to manage www.backup-source.com<br /><br />DC/PSX Scene OG
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 July 2003 - 06:05 AM

You know what's funny is. You're an asshole.

#6 NonUniform

NonUniform

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 06:09 AM

You might wanna make that one sentence. That period throws the flow of your insult off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users