Memba Numero Uno

• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:37 AM

HvxDump v1.3
Posted by XanTium | January 23 19:37 EST | News Category: Xbox360

TheFallen93 released HvxDump for Xbox360 DevKits that will allow you to read out lots of information (KeyVault, CPU key, bootloaders, ...) from your console NAND:

This is a small app that will dump a bunch of things from a devkit:
- Fuse lines
- 1bl rom
- Keyvault
- Bootloaders
- Smc code
- Extended/secdata.bin

And some other stuff. This app runs on every kernel from 11164.3 and up. It is ridiculous that I am actually releasing this app as most people will only use it to get their cpu key, and the cpu key on a devkit is 100% useless. I am releasing this because a few assholes decided it would be
a cool idea to sell this and trade it for recoveries. Itís fucking ridiculous that people do this kind of shit. Stop leaking shit and go learn something for once you fucking assholes.

Official Site: n/a, by TheFallen93
Download: n/a (built with XDK)
News-Source: logic-sunrise.com

#2 Takashi

Takashi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:22 AM

Nice tyty

#3 syntaxerror329

syntaxerror329

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Downhill Skiing, Xbox Mod Chips, Xbox Repair, Wiikey, ARGON, D2pro, XBOX360,
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:21 AM

Sounds interesting but if it's only for dev kits then it doesn't sound very useful. Perhaps it could be useful to find a way to hack newer dashboard versions.

And even more interesting to me is what kind of "recoveries" have this app been traded for?

#4 lllsondowlll

lllsondowlll

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:09 AM

lulz sonic and fallen93 code a recovery that fucked hundreds of peoples dev's on purpose and they are scratching their heads wondering why people are fucking them back. XD

#5 CLK Rebellion

CLK Rebellion

X-S Senior Member

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:22 AM

QUOTE(syntaxerror329 @ Jan 23 2011, 07:21 PM) View Post

And even more interesting to me is what kind of "recoveries" have this app been traded for?

Dev recoveries.

QUOTE(lllsondowlll @ Jan 23 2011, 08:09 PM) View Post

lulz sonic and fallen93 code a recovery that fucked hundreds of peoples dev's on purpose and they are scratching their heads wondering why people are fucking them back. XD

oh you

edit: hahahahahaha, lantus

Edited by CLK Rebellion, 24 January 2011 - 08:30 AM.

#6 lantus

lantus

X-S Genius

• PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:20 AM

QUOTE(lllsondowlll @ Jan 24 2011, 04:09 AM) View Post

Forza 2 beta jester.gif

#7 pif001

pif001

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:54 AM

So, Sonic and TheFallen93 are trying to fuck up more xdeks then?! How about releasing some logs here TheFallen93 biggrin.gif Are you interested?!!!!

#8 TheFallen93

TheFallen93

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE(pif001 @ Jan 24 2011, 07:54 AM) View Post

So, Sonic and TheFallen93 are trying to fuck up more xdeks then?! How about releasing some logs here TheFallen93 biggrin.gif Are you interested?!!!!

Cry more.

#9 trasixes

trasixes

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:34 PM

Damn you teenagers and your cryptic ways!

Back in my day, if we had beef with someone and decided to take it public, no detail was left out and no spirit left unbroken!

#10 Sun_Lizard

Sun_Lizard

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:10 PM

N00bish questions:

Whats the difference between nand for dev-kits and non dev kits? I suspect its probably encryption of KV but as I've never been exposed to a dev kit nand I wouldn't know for sure.

If that is the case, then it would seem that there are already tools out there to do everything that HVXdump does, with the exception of the CPU key (as TheFallen93 points out) won't get you anything with a DevKit that booting XBL with eject didn't provide already.

I would also have to conjecture that if one had a DevKit, one would be savvy enough to utilize existing tools to do what they wanted without having to pay someone to recover their consoles, but maybe I'm making a brash assumption here...

Anyway, I'm all for people coding good apps and making them available to the public... Thanks, TheFallen93 and s0nicz, good work.

#11 sean_2k5

sean_2k5

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:12 PM

im not as smart as you guys but this thread is funny so much bad words for my virgin ears i don't know what to do with my self ..... so keep the thread going and i eat my popcorn pop.gif and p.s. no matter what someone does in this world there is all ways another person trying to fuck it up it call life biggrin.gif

#12 fratslop

fratslop

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:32 PM

Seems the drama from assembler and xbh has made its way here.... why the interest in 360 anymore? Its not as if there isnt an alternate comparable platform to play with... oh wait! $$$ makes the 360 go round...

#13 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:00 AM

Seriously why would anyone trust Sonic and TheFallen after the 9328.9 recovery that erased the nand.

TheFallen says cry more lol. You admitted to making a phoney recovery and then release an app that dumps shit from the Nand WOW. And why do you always have to add drama to everything you do, are you a recent Highschool grad or something still got a stick up your ass. You also made a big stink when Anth0ny released Devlink which was his work not yours, even going as far as to bring racial slurs into it.

#14 Alec

Alec

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:45 AM

Just so we're clear...you know they really don't care, right?

#15 TheFallen93

TheFallen93

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE(Alec @ Jan 26 2011, 03:45 AM) View Post

Just so we're clear...you know they really don't care, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users