#16 KIWIDOGGIE

KIWIDOGGIE

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 04:34 PM

Good shit ma man.

Fuck them leakers.

Also, if you got butthurt by a bad recovery then whos fault is it for downloading leaked shit?

Also llsondowll's a bitchass.

Thanks for the release.

#17 gruntlord6

gruntlord6

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE(KIWIDOGGIE @ Jan 26 2011, 10:34 AM) View Post

Good shit ma man.

Fuck them leakers.

Also, if you got butthurt by a bad recovery then whos fault is it for downloading leaked shit?

Also llsondowll's a bitchass.

Thanks for the release.

I love how everyone in this scene play nice and gets along..........

#18 KIWIDOGGIE

KIWIDOGGIE

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE(Alec @ Jan 25 2011, 09:45 PM) View Post

Just so we're clear...you know they really don't care, right?

#19 mathieulh

mathieulh

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:23 PM

here we go... more drama. People should just be happy about this release instead of bitching while not contributing to anything.

About people that bricked their devkits, I know it sucks but they should have been wary of what they run on those. Period.

#20 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:28 PM

here we go... more drama. People should just be happy about this release instead of bitching while not contributing to anything.

About people that bricked their devkits, I know it sucks but they should have been wary of what they run on those. Period.

You can already get your CPU key on a dev just run the KK exploit easy. And for the record they didn't brick any kits , people are just stupid and don't know to take a dump of their system before they start messing around with shit, bricked would imply that their was no way to recover and their was. If you had a nand dump.

Considering that the person who released this is the same person who made the recovery that erased the NAND i don't see how anyone could trust him. And the only reason it was released was to make a point not to be nice and release software. Also the only people in here to get his back are his butt buddies.

And i do contribute thank you very much.

Edited by juggahax0r, 31 January 2011 - 06:29 PM.

#21 mathieulh

mathieulh

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE(juggahax0r @ Jan 31 2011, 06:28 PM) View Post

You can already get your CPU key on a dev just run the KK exploit easy. And for the record they didn't brick any kits , people are just stupid and don't know to take a dump of their system before they start messing around with shit, bricked would imply that their was no way to recover and their was. If you had a nand dump.

Considering that the person who released this is the same person who made the recovery that erased the NAND i don't see how anyone could trust him. And the only reason it was released was to make a point not to be nice and release software. Also the only people in here to get his back are his butt buddies.

And i do contribute thank you very much.

To be honest I didn't really have you in mind when I spoke about not contributing, but whatever anyways.

About the "already can get the cpu key" part, you could only do that on consoles that could run 4532/4548 to use the syscall handler exploits, that'd only be xenon boxes if I assume correctly (unless of course you port the jtag hack to a debug). This tool will allow you to dump the cpu key on any kits up to date including the slim revisions, that can somewhat be useful.

Also they may have released it to make a point, but they still did release it, which means they put the amount of work needed for this release to come. It was their work, thus releasing it was their call, if I work on something, no one should be telling me how/if I should release it, It's the same for everyone out there, as such I have the most profound disrespect regarding whoever leaked that tool in the first place.

Also I wonder how come no one's even thought of asking "how does it work ?" That's just me though.

#22 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE(mathieulh @ Jan 31 2011, 01:25 PM) View Post

Also I wonder how come no one's even thought of asking "how does it work ?" That's just me though.

If you wanna know how it works just throw it on IDA ... You are right that it will get the CPU key for any system I was only thinking about myself cause mine is a Xenon. I heard about this months ago, only i heard it was a way to run Xell/Linux on all XDKs regardless of kernel, not just to dump the 1bl, and cpu key etc... I would be much more interested in running Linux while on a newer recovery than just having my CPU key, but my SMC/Jtag hacked system runs it fine.

#23 Colorado880

Colorado880

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Hockey

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:52 PM

Just wondering, but what is the latest recovery?

Im on 9328 and when I try to sign in, it ask me to update

#24 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:08 AM

QUOTE(Colorado880 @ Feb 1 2011, 03:52 PM) View Post

Just wondering, but what is the latest recovery?

Im on 9328 and when I try to sign in, it ask me to update

Go on pirate bay and get 9328.9..... And stay off Pnet. You won't find the newest one anywhere you have to make friends with someone who is willing to share. I don't know what the newest build is but i think its somewhere in the 20xxx range.

If it is asking you to update just to sign in to an offline profile it could mean you didn't format the HDD when you did your recovery, and it is missing some system files it needs. Do your avatars work? I can't even remember if 9328 is NXE or not. Hope that helps.

Edited by juggahax0r, 02 February 2011 - 05:14 AM.

#25 Colorado880

Colorado880

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Hockey

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:24 AM

How come my dev kit wont start when I have an xbox HDD put in it and once I take it out than it boots?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users