• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 maverickfe

maverickfe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:43 AM

Hey hope some one can help or trll me why this happen. Ok here goes I bought an xbox 360 sat I have one game so far maybe my last too dont know yet but its Halo Reach was playing for a few days was doing ok then the next day everything was gone my rank and credits so I thought it was me so I started all over again then I stoped playing went back again eveything was gone I was just on line with xbox live I was not playing anyone but me and the game so i called xbox support and they said too talk too Bungie but I dont have an account with them at all so I called back too xbox the person I talked too did some more digging and she said it was XBOX that did it but would not say why how it that.I didnt cheat or hack anything just playing the game.
Anyone know what I can do?

#2 Overloaded

Overloaded

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

Thats bungie's credit and rank reset. check youtube if you did any of the things that ppl did in the videos you see then thats why you have been reset.

#3 maverickfe

maverickfe

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:48 PM

Can Bungies do that if you dont have an account or a member?

#4 Ketchup_Bomb

Ketchup_Bomb

X-S Expert

• PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Lacrosse, Running
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:02 PM

You have a Live profile. You use that Live profile to play on servers. They have an entry in their servers for your account.

They have every right to revoke anything they deem necessary from your entry on their servers.

This would only happen if you were trying to glitch the system and cheat.

#5 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:16 PM

They only reset ranks and credits for challenge resetting.

Thats when you complete a challenge, unplug the network cable, then plug it back in, sign back in, and do the challenge again over and over.

The other thing that happens sometimes is if you turn off the game while its saving and it will reset all your settings and campaign progress, but you still have all your armor and credits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users