Aladdin Xt +2 Not Working?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 francis2795

francis2795

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:xbox hacking &lt;- beginning<br />ps2 hacking &lt;- still learning<br />wii hacking &lt;- i know a lot about wii
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:45 PM

I have 2 xboxs (v1 and v 1.1) and i soldered a Aladdin XT +2 in both. in one i did all the wires, and the other i did just the required wires. the xbox i did all the wires in had a problem before i did this, it started and made the boot sound, but NO SOUND at all after that, not in the menu, not in games, and yes ive adjusted the sound option in settings, ive searched a lot and cant find any solution, but i dont care because i want to use a different dashboard which SHOULD fix it. the other xbox will give an error # at startup, and ITS ALWAYS DIFFERENT!!! so i did just the min. reqd. solders.

ok, the problem: in the xbox w/o sound if i start it w/ the chip on or off I CAN NOT play burnt disks. and i dont notice any difference either, like shouldnt it say something different at startup? so how can i tell if its working? (i think it may have something to do with maybe the chip isint flashed with a bios, but i have absolutely NO idea how to do that, so if you could make it simple that would help, thanks)

the 2nd xbox that gives a random error # that i did the min. solders: when i turn it on (w/ chip on or off) it turns on for a second, off for a sec., on for a sec., off for a sec., on for a sec., that flashes red/green. i looked that up and i think i have solder splashes.

Please help especially with the first xbox, and i am a beginner at this, i mod wii's all the time but i know almost nothing about xbox.

Thanks,
Francis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users