Photo

Problems With Premium Theme... Anyone Have A Clue?!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AV3NG3R

AV3NG3R

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:06 PM

So, I purchased the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Premium theme a looong while back when it was still available on Live. Relative's kids got their hands on my xbox a few months ago while I wasn't home and destroyed it. I now have the 250GB "stealth" box, but found that none of the Adult Swim content is on Xbox Live's marketplace anymore!

I grabbed a theme pack that included the ATHF Premium theme, formatted a flash drive and transfered it to the new box. Problem is, for some reason all the menu pics work (Game library/media/settings backgrounds all change fine) but the main dashboard still has the smokey fade at the bottom instead of the full pic like its supposed to, and none of the skins for the "friends" work. All my friends just have the generic XBOX skins and my L4D Premium theme does the same thing!

Does anyone know how this can be fixed? Do I have to re-download these themes or are they repairable? Any help is MUCH appreciated, and I apologize if this is the wrong section.

Thanks so much.

#2 AV3NG3R

AV3NG3R

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:21 PM

Its been over a week with no replies? I would really appreciate it if anyone had any helpful information. sad.gif

#3 smiley mcrib

smiley mcrib

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

hi, dount i can help but have you tried clearing the system cache? go to memory then it will say press y to clear it, try that and see if that helps any. if not id be calling microsoft and show your angry side biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users