• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 moto85

moto85

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 09:46 PM

As a hardcore collector and XBox fanatic, i always wanted the full collection of the OXM Demo discs. My plan is to rape all the discs, take out every folder with a default.xbe, and make it into 1 big folder, i.e using avalaunch you have

Xbox Media Center
Games
Demos
Emulators
Tools

This would be a dream come true for me, and i will post all the project details and a tutorial if these discs are made available in a pack. I expect that all the demos weighs in at about 100gb-200gb. A sideproject would be to downsample the video to a eye friendly level (wmv xmv bik and so on), i.e having all the demos in a folder at about 40-60gb size. We are talking ALOT of demos!
The great thing is that some games have levels in demos not accessable in the full game, like Chase Hollywood Stuntdriver, that demo has an awesome map thats not in the full game. This is collectors food, but still, it would be aaawesome.

Does anyone know of, or are in the possetion of these discs and want to join this project?
Please contact me, or post in this thread.

#2 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,741 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 30 January 2011 - 10:20 PM

before anyone else posts in this thread i just want to remind everyone that the demo discs are still copyrighted materials, and fall under the same laws and rules regarding piracy as the full game.

feel free to discuss lists of demos, how to downsample the videos, total size of everything, where to buy the discs (ebay, craigslist etc) and anything else within the rules

do NOT discuss, where to download the demos, or ask anyone for an illegal copy of a demo disc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users