• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xnutt

xnutt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 03:41 PM

i bought the x2.1 lite with the additional board with 3 switches. http://www.kanection...duct.php/55/27/ - this one..

i used the pin header solution and have even checked all pins with a multimeter to see if they are connected to the board.. and they are.. but when i boot the box with mod switch #1 set to "enable" it tries to boot 3 times before it just starts flashing red/green. with the same switch set to "disable" the xbox works perfectly... i tried searching everywhere and asking around.. noone seems to know the answer of this.. i dont have the external flashing hardware so i have to flash it with a hacked bios from a boot cd.. but isnt the chip pre-flashed with the cromwell linux thing? .. anyways.. its not possible to boot from any cd with the chip enabled... HEEEEELP...

#2 cribby08

cribby08

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 06:36 PM

If your xbox is rootbing 3x then FRAGing when the chip is enable then almost for sure its one of the LPC points. Check your LPC points again that will clear up your problem.

Also make sure the switches are in the right position and you are booting from the right location on the x2.1 pro chip.

#3 WiLD

WiLD

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 03:55 AM

Could also be a bad BIOS on the bank you're booting from.

#4 thasser

thasser

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 09:46 PM

I have the same problem I do not have a switch i have to unplug everything for about 15 minutes. I think it is a bios problem anyone who can help please do

#5 Ubergeek

Ubergeek

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 10:35 PM

how cn you say its a bios prroblem when itss clear that you dont actuaally know what you're doing ? 9no offence meant there btw)

its your installations - fit them correctly or get someoen to do it for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users