4 replies to this topic

#1 ryuinhell

ryuinhell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:29 PM

Hi, smile.gif

I'm new here,and i got a Debug Kit for my collection,i havent got my hands on a Xbox yet,but i know that there's a way to enable the Debug Kit to play retail games without damaging anything original,well the Hack Dev KiT Bios V2,also i'v learned from Hyper_Eye about the DevXSwitch

i'm really wanna give a try,but i dont got a clue about how to do this

Thanks to Hyper_Eye,he has told me how it works:

"I wrote a program to compliment this called DevXSwitch. It will switch your debug kit in and out of debug mode. All you do is build the program and then drop it, the default.tbn, and the contents of the hackit package (xboxrom.bin and Gueux-E-drive-Volume-B.dxt) in a directory together. Then you can run DevXSwitch to enable the hackit bios and run it again to go back to xdk. Optionally you can drop a "dashboard.cfg" file into the folder that has a path to a dashboard. That dashboard will be the default boot app when you have the hackit mod enabled.

For example, if you installed XBMC into the default "Game Development" volume and you wanted it to be your dashboard when the hack-kit bios is enabled you would put this in the dashboard.cfg:

CODE
E:\DEVKIT\XBMC\default.xbe

That would make it boot automatically to XBMC when the hackit bios is enabled and running DevXSwitch again will disable the mod and set it to boot to xdk again.

[color=#CC66CC][color=#FF99FF]You can find the source for the application here: http://svn.huntsvega...vXSwitch/trunk/

Backup anything important before you attempt to use these apps. If you need any help let me know. You can also PM me if necessary."

what i'v done is:

- dl the files ,the the hackit package what Hyper_Eye mentioned
- already got Evox 2.7 and Evox 3935 files,havent burned it on a DVD
- installed the Windows XP Mode for my Win7 so that the XDK Neighborhood could work on my PC

but till now i have no idea what to do next,how can i bild the Neighborhood,so that i can drop the Hackhit into the Debugkit?

i know it's a stuipd question,but i really dont wanna screw it up,could anyone please help me sad.gif

Thx a lot

Regards

#2 obcd

obcd

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:47 PM

You will need the Xdk disk to do this.
It installs the official xbox1 sdk on your pc together with the xbox neiborhood.

It's illegal to distribute it, so you are on your own to find it.

regards.

#3 ryuinhell

ryuinhell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE(obcd @ Feb 11 2011, 10:47 PM) View Post

You will need the Xdk disk to do this.
It installs the official xbox1 sdk on your pc together with the xbox neiborhood.

It's illegal to distribute it, so you are on your own to find it.

regards.

Thx! smile.gif

i'v found a programme named as XDKSetup5849.exe,is that the right thing i need? happy.gif

regards

#4 obcd

obcd

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:10 PM

It should do the trick.
There probably are more recent versions floating around as well (59xx)
I am unsure if it will install without a previous install of Visual Studio 2003 on your pc.
Someone with an Msdn subscription should be able to get you that software.

regards.

Edited by obcd, 12 February 2011 - 11:12 PM.

#5 ryuinhell

ryuinhell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE(obcd @ Feb 12 2011, 11:10 PM) View Post

It should do the trick.
There probably are more recent versions floating around as well (59xx)
I am unsure if it will install without a previous install of Visual Studio 2003 on your pc.
Someone with an Msdn subscription should be able to get you that software.
regards.

i'v installed the XDK 5894,it works fine, smile.gif ,i can access the xbox driver and drop the hackbios

the only problem is i cant copy the folders direktly out of the Xbox driver,i can only copy files(i didnt ues any ftp programms),but i's not a big deal,i tried Ninja Gaiden on HDD,and it works so great! ~

I appreciate all your helps,thanks a lot!!! beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users