• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BladeWing

BladeWing

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:Music, games and music games !!!!
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

So i took the day today to fix my JTAG'ed xbox 360. It's been sitting around broken for months after i gave up getting it repaired.

So, one of my mates turns up as im looking through boxes, and mentions he might be able to fix it. He has a rework station, so we jumped in the car and went to fix it.

Now, GPU looks squeaky clean, fresh arctic S paste, and all is well. I even re did my jtag points.

Now here it is.

XeLL boots perfectly fine, but the box won't boot into the dashboard properly. It throws up E73 with SEC being 1021. Thts the Ethernet problem apparently.

The board is not bent, and everything seems fine. So what can i do about this error ? Is there any way to jump past the error ? or can i remove the ethernet port from the board completely and have it work fine with wireless ?

#2 BladeWing

BladeWing

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:Music, games and music games !!!!
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:36 PM

Anyone wanna take it on ?

#3 Takashi

Takashi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:40 PM

http://xbox-experts....rcode/E73/1021/

#4 hyfall381

hyfall381

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE(Takashi @ Feb 17 2011, 08:40 PM) View Post

Takashi with his usual reply that contains a link to xbox-experts.

#5 JamesKeenan

JamesKeenan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE(BladeWing @ Feb 13 2011, 05:51 PM) View Post

So i took the day today to fix my JTAG'ed xbox 360. It's been sitting around broken for months after i gave up getting it repaired.

So, one of my mates turns up as im looking through boxes, and mentions he might be able to fix it. He has a rework station, so we jumped in the car and went to fix it.

Now, GPU looks squeaky clean, fresh arctic S paste, and all is well. I even re did my jtag points.

Now here it is.

XeLL boots perfectly fine, but the box won't boot into the dashboard properly. It throws up E73 with SEC being 1021. Thts the Ethernet problem apparently.

The board is not bent, and everything seems fine. So what can i do about this error ? Is there any way to jump past the error ? or can i remove the ethernet port from the board completely and have it work fine with wireless ?

Hey man i just had one of these i had to reflow the southbridge i have had about 7 or so now out of 500+ 360s reflowing the southbridge fixed it everytime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users