• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BuraddoX

BuraddoX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Loves to mod gaming consoles.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:29 AM

Hey is this possible and what program can i use if it is cuz i have heard it is but im not sure if they were telling the truth thanks heaps happy.gif
cuz i want to be able to convert the exclusive stuff from the pc to my xbox halo.

#2 izackrp

izackrp

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:35 PM

From what I read using the tool 'arsenic' is what seems to be the best way to convert the maps. However, I can not for the life of me get it to run. I even installed slimDX. Also, the forum on halomaps.com is always 'in maintenance' so theres no help from there.

I uploaded a link containing LOADS of (xbox) halo 1/2 map editing tools including arsenic since stuff like that is rare to find on the internet o.o .

Anyways I got this mod pack from a piracy site from a user named notaru. So, I don't know if it has any viruses or what-not but my computer didn't detect anything.

Halo_Mod_Pack:
http://www.mediafire...1d4smhzb7li2bxq

if anyone wants to links to tutorials for modding the xbox version of halo, plz post them smile.gif

P.S. I've been looking for a halo 1 soccer map. Warthog is the ball, pistols shot rockets, shot guns shoot multiple rockets, and its a giant box in the middle of the blood glutch map, and if anyone has it plzzzz upload it. Many thanks smile.gif

Edited by izackrp, 17 February 2011 - 10:39 PM.

#3 BuraddoX

BuraddoX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

piracy is not allowed on this forum im not sure if what you posted is allowed or not but it might be because it is just tools to edit a game its not pirated software or anything like that.

#4 BuraddoX

BuraddoX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:52 AM

So sorry my net made me repost ? T_T

Edited by BuraddoX, 18 February 2011 - 10:52 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users