#1 Sonic-NKT

Sonic-NKT

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:15 PM

Hi,
im currently only have my snow leopard machine for accessing the 360 over ftp and i cant really get it working. I tried several ftp programs (Forlift, Cyberduck, Macfusion, Filezilla) and none of them really works, some dont even connect others wont let me copy files to the hdd. Its getting really frustrating... i had another hdd with windows and flashfxp before, that was working fine but the hdd broke and now i dont have this option for the moment.
can anyone recommend a working solution for me? i hate copying stuff to a usb stick, then restart the 360 to get it recognized under FSD and all that.
Thanks in advance

#2 Ketchup_Bomb

Ketchup_Bomb

X-S Expert

• PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Lacrosse, Running
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:18 PM

I'm on 10.6.6 myself using FileZilla and everything is working fine.

It may be an issue with passive vs active transfer modes. Also, what application are you trying to gain FTP access through? FSD? XeXMenu? etc.

I've had issues with XeXMenu and found FSD to be the most robust FTP server out of almost all homebrew applications.

#3 Sonic-NKT

Sonic-NKT

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:00 PM

im using FSD2, maybe i should give filezilla a try again... maybe i used an too old version or something

#4 lio256

lio256

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE(Sonic-NKT @ Feb 14 2011, 02:15 PM) View Post

Hi,
im currently only have my snow leopard machine for accessing the 360 over ftp and i cant really get it working. I tried several ftp programs (Forlift, Cyberduck, Macfusion, Filezilla) and none of them really works, some dont even connect others wont let me copy files to the hdd. Its getting really frustrating... i had another hdd with windows and flashfxp before, that was working fine but the hdd broke and now i dont have this option for the moment.
can anyone recommend a working solution for me? i hate copying stuff to a usb stick, then restart the 360 to get it recognized under FSD and all that.
Thanks in advance

Transmit 4.15 works most of the time. I think the homebrew FTP servers are a bit finicky.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users