4 replies to this topic

#1 rogerther

rogerther

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:48 AM

Hello everyone.

I have a xbox with a xbit chip and I just bought one from a friend (v 1.4). I would like to know what is the best tutorial for flashing the tsop without using any hot swap technique but using the xbit chip. (For what I read if I try to flash with the chip it will try to flash the chip, not the tsop and I can't deactivate the chip after booting with it...)

Thanks.

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:58 PM

You want to flash the TSOP on the 1.4?

In that case, get hold of an exploitable game and a memory card. Solder the TSOP points on the 1.4. FTP one of the Raincoat gamesaves to the chipped Xbox, copy it to the memory card, then onto the 1.4 Xbox. Run the game, load the gamesave, follow the instructions to flash the TSOP.

Alternatively, instead of using a Raincoat gamesave use a Krayzie 1.1.1 softmod gamesave. Softmod the Xbox, install Evox dash as an application, then use that to flash the TSOP.

#3 rogerther

rogerther

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:19 PM

thanks heimdall for your answer.

Can I use this technique described by Lordvader129

get kingroaches ndure installer, it will generate files to FTP to your C drive, then disable the chip and boot a slayers cd and flash, afterward youll have to restore a stock C drive, which can be done from the slayers CD

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:22 PM

Only if you fit the chip to the 1.4 first.

#5 rogerther

rogerther

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:40 PM

Yes. that's the idea. In fact I already installed the chip in the 1.4 xbox. So I simply ftp the files generated by ndure, remove the chip and then I will have a softmod xbox that can run slayers CD to flash the tsop right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users