LordTrace

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:12 PM

I am attempting to lock a hard drive in XBOXHDM2.2 and it appearers to work. However, when i attempt to unlock it (was just testing to see if it is locked) it gives an error saying drive is not locked. Any ideas?

IPB ImageIPB Image

Edited by LordTrace, 17 February 2011 - 06:29 PM.

#2 LordTrace

LordTrace

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:04 PM

nm tried it anyways .. it appears to be locked smile.gif

#3 spliff721

spliff721

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:11 PM

i have never run into this exact problem, but i do know there are a few glitches with XBOXHDM 2.2s locking process. try disableing IDE autodection in your BIOS, if that doesnt work(i dont have such an option in my BIOS), try pluging the IDE into the HDD after post. in my experience this is the point after booting from the USB and selecting option 1 XBOXHDM 2.2 & SLAX, the boot script runs for a few seconds(between 5 and 10 sec) then pauses for 3-5 sec. at this pause is when you want to plug in the IDE.
i was getting "the drive is frozen" error, not the same as what is happening to you, but worth a shot.

it also acured to me that you may need to reboot XBOXHDM for it to register as locked. not sure though

Edited by spliff721, 17 February 2011 - 07:12 PM.

#4 LordTrace

LordTrace

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

Everything worked fine duno why it kept giving that error cuz it was locking fine smile.gif

#5 rdapple22

rdapple22

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:01 AM

The amount of things that comes with it. The normal XBox 360 comes with 20GB hard-drive.
The XBox Elite comes with 120GB and other internal stuff. The elite is obviously better and is what you should probably get. I personally don't have an XBox because they don't have any good games for it, the only games I would ever play is Halo 3. That's the only game I would play for it and I might actually just buy it just for Halo 3.
===============
how to build a website
proactol scam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users