This has been a great machine for me and is the last of my original Xbox systems. It has a 300GB hard drive and all the other trimmings. The only issues is I cannot find the controller to xbox plug for the controller. This is out of a clean, non-smoking house and the unit was used primarily to play Wiggles and Elmo movies off the hard drive for my kids so there is hardly any usage of the DVD drive. Before you ask, there is a number of *bonus items* on the drive though the list eludes me.
Note: I have sold here before and you can aso check my references on eBay: TheTrain.
• Xbox1, Version 6
• DuoX v2 GS Mod Chip w/ Executer2 5035
• 300GB hard drive
• Running XBMC (XBMC4XBOX build r26316)
• Original chassis (No chassis mods)
• Thompson DVD (working)
• Power Cord (the original cord)
• Xbox Video Cable (Composite Video/Audio)
• Xbox Advanced AV Pack (Composite Video/Audio + S-Video + Optical SPDIF)
• Xbox Media Center Remote + DVD Dongle
• S Controller (missing xbox connector)
• Also included is 2x 8GB hard drives. (Not sure if either of these are the original drives or not.)
Asking $75.00 plus shipping.
Edited by thetrain, 21 February 2011 - 07:38 PM.