2 replies to this topic

#1 Unimatrix47

Unimatrix47

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:44 PM

Hey guys, I have a problem after updating to "Freestyle 2.0. RC 1.7" I am running a 256 Jasper with 12611/hacked dash Using Dashlaunch 2.08. But when I go into Fallout New Vegas the screen is soo wide that I cannot see more than 1 letter on the press start screen. So I cant really navigate the menu. I also have a 512 Jasper with the same setup except that ones with an internal Hdd. The one thats too wide is using a 500GB USB external Hdd. I just thought Id mention that incase it has any relevance.
I have tried to adjust the settings in Freestyle to the narrowest settings but it doesnt change Fallout. Im stumped...

#2 Madhatta

Madhatta

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE(Unimatrix47 @ Feb 21 2011, 11:44 AM) View Post

Hey guys, I have a problem after updating to "Freestyle 2.0. RC 1.7" I am running a 256 Jasper with 12611/hacked dash Using Dashlaunch 2.08. But when I go into Fallout New Vegas the screen is soo wide that I cannot see more than 1 letter on the press start screen. So I cant really navigate the menu. I also have a 512 Jasper with the same setup except that ones with an internal Hdd. The one thats too wide is using a 500GB USB external Hdd. I just thought Id mention that incase it has any relevance.
I have tried to adjust the settings in Freestyle to the narrowest settings but it doesnt change Fallout. Im stumped...

Can you boot the game with xex menu and see if it gives the same issue? Doesn't sound like a problem with FSD but who knows.

#3 juggahax0r

juggahax0r

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:05 PM

FSD would have nothing to do with your screen reso changing. I would rebuild my nand image do a NAND erase reflash and re-install dashlaunch. The MS kernel/dash is the only thing that will change resolutions. If you have messed with the Fallout.ini file at all you may also look at that.

Do any other games have that issue?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users