#1 timmyinnis

timmyinnis

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:37 PM

Newbie here! Just bought it and don't know that much about it. LOL

Freestyle dash is not auto loading cover art. I can manually "refresh artwork" and it works on each one but it will take way too long. I can FTP and I got the weather updates so it is connected. All I did was disabled going onto XBOX Live & not being able to create an account there.

I read somewhere there is a file that has to be edited. I was reading this thread http://forums.xbox-s...&...t&p=4722120 and it says to edit fsd2config file to point to the usb hard drive for the life of me I can't find it.

Can someone tell me where it is or what could be wrong why it does not automatically download the cover art?

Thanks Again

Edited by timmyinnis, 22 February 2011 - 09:43 PM.

#2 tk_saturn

tk_saturn

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:43 PM

You won't find fsd2config.xml because it doesn't exist. You should read the thread more carefully, that refers to FSD2 Alpha which you don't have.

Edited by tk_saturn, 22 February 2011 - 09:43 PM.

#3 Tag234

Tag234

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:58 AM

I am having the same issue. I am using FSD2 1.7RC and for some reason, none of my covers show until i hit Y --> Refresh Artwork... It seems i must do this with every single game in order for the artwork to show.

#4 timmyinnis

timmyinnis

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE(Tag234 @ Mar 1 2011, 05:58 PM)  

I am having the same issue. I am using FSD2 1.7RC and for some reason, none of my covers show until i hit Y --> Refresh Artwork... It seems i must do this with every single game in order for the artwork to show.

Don't know if it will help you but what I did was in the settings-general settings-reset settings I clicked "clear data" after that it started downloading automatically. Don't know what the "clear data" does because no one responded but it helped me. smile.gif

#5 shaitanpt

shaitanpt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:50 AM

Wow, that helped me too!! Thanks a lot!!!! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users