3800sc

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:40 PM

Can anyone post photos of thier slimmed xboxes? I need front, back and side photos as well as photos of how you may have arranged stuff to fit inside. I have a stack of xboxes that I am going to rebuild and need some ideas.

I have searched through the case mod gallieries and only find front views but I need to see all angles. I searched and found a tutorial that someone had made but, the photos had expired and were no longer on photobucket.

Thanks!

#2 crusty_punk

crusty_punk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:37 AM

Ask and ye shall receive!
This is how to make the slim case:
1/4

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Continued....

part 2/5

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Continued....

Part 3/5...

Continued....

Part 4/5....

Part 5/5...

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Now for the insides....
this is fairly easy, depending on your skill level.

Part 1/3

Part 2/3...

Part 3/3...

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

After you get all of that shit done... consider doing this:

80mm fan in a slim xbox

I hope all of my images were helpful.
if you need me to explain anything, please... don't hesitate to ask.

Happy modding brother!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users