• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#46 eastonhockey5

eastonhockey5

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:54 PM

sorry if im missing something really obvious here guys but ive run black ops through abgx360 and burned it but im still getting the black screen

#47 nokia 2002

nokia 2002

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE(eastonhockey5 @ Jul 27 2011, 08:54 PM) View Post

sorry if im missing something really obvious here guys but ive run black ops through abgx360 and burned it but im still getting the black screen

for me is same as yours but with COD:MW2 I run ABGX360 and all are green but still black screen. dashboard is 12625
other games are working fine AC:B, COD:BOPS

Help please uhh.gif

#48 eastonhockey5

eastonhockey5

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:02 PM

im running the latest dashboard with lt 1.9 if that makes a difference, and nhl 11 works fine.

#49 Obveron

Obveron

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 07:40 PM

Um, yeah you both are missing something obvious. When a new dashboard has new AP2.5 challenges for all AP2.5 games including Black Ops, you need to wait until they are on ABGX. Seeing green on ABGX means nothing. If games need to new AP2.5 challenges you must WAIT until they are added to ABGX.

However, this update will need a new CFW... and apparently games won't need to be re-burned.
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=733899

Edited by Obveron, 28 July 2011 - 07:51 PM.

#50 Iverson3

Iverson3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

I noticed that it's saying 6 titles are ap25 but as far as i can tell this is wrong, Crysis 2 is an ap25 too aint it ? So that makes 7

Or would i be wrong about that

#51 newtype06

newtype06

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 11:09 AM

Does any of this matter if my box never connects to the internet? I put my tag on a usb drive and swap it back and forth between my modded and unmodded consoles.

#52 EnemySoil

EnemySoil

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:43 AM

So if a new patch comes out for a game you already patched and backed up, does that mean you have to re-burn the game with the new patch??

#53 £iquid-!ce

£iquid-!ce

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:24 PM

Just had my 360 update to 13604 due to arkham city and none of my backups would work any longer.

Thought i would post as the old thread about 13146 said hitachi drives were not being flashed back to stock in the update and mine was a really old hitachi 46.
Reflashed it with jungle flasher and everything is working again now (except arkham but thats to do with my burner).

#54 felix11

felix11

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:57 PM

Since all XDG3 discs are AP25 active, does anyone know when there will be a new version of abgx that will verify/patch XDG3 discs?

#55 manh

manh

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:05 AM

tried playing COD MW3 and Gears 3 last night but I keep on getting "Disc Not Supported" Error message, what can I do to get it to work now?

#56 GHR

GHR

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE(Defosho @ Mar 2 2011, 02:04 AM) View Post

Why don't we extract _every_ AP25 response from the original disc then patch our games with this data so that our backups will never need to be re-burned?
Not feasible. Responses can only be retrieved for known challenges (in dae.bin). Microsoft could change the challenges at any time (new dae.bin) at which point we can capture the new response data. The total number of possible challenges is very large as each challenge includes two disc locations and there is a lot of suitable locations on a disc.

rolleyes.gif

I guess 'very large' is an understatement (Hint: 24K)

#57 0wn3d EOL

0wn3d EOL

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:01 AM

Just one question about your ap25 games list:

-How do you know what profile disc ID is related to a Media ID?

#58 scgt1

scgt1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:35 AM

Why hasn't this post been updated for LT 3.0 and all the game patches that are out now?

The table located here is very confusing not to mention LT 3.0 tells you to update to newest patch which is dash 4699 which isn't even listed on the table. I was previously on 3599 and didn't even know about 3604.

When did the list grow to include 32 games? Also how are we to use the generic patch data for all the games if half of them wont run through AGBX to pull the Game Identifier ID number to match it to the list?

I'm so confused. It used to be easy. New FW spoof the old backup and key to the new FW and flash your done. Now we have to dig through all our disks make an image of them patch the image and reburn. What a waste of time and money!

muhaha.gif

#59 misteromar

misteromar

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE(scgt1 @ Dec 29 2011, 07:35 AM) View Post

Why hasn't this post been updated for LT 3.0 and all the game patches that are out now?

The table located here is very confusing not to mention LT 3.0 tells you to update to newest patch which is dash 4699 which isn't even listed on the table. I was previously on 3599 and didn't even know about 3604.

When did the list grow to include 32 games? Also how are we to use the generic patch data for all the games if half of them wont run through AGBX to pull the Game Identifier ID number to match it to the list?

I'm so confused. It used to be easy. New FW spoof the old backup and key to the new FW and flash your done. Now we have to dig through all our disks make an image of them patch the image and reburn. What a waste of time and money!

muhaha.gif

Same, I am just lost too much info all jumbled up, hard to know whats current info, whats old info.

I just wan to know how to patch a iso, burn it, play it.

#60 mouseym

mouseym

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 147 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE(scgt1 @ Dec 29 2011, 06:35 AM) View Post

muhaha.gif

No one is forcing you to do that.

You can always RGH your console or get someone to do it for you. Or hell, go waste your money on an xk3y or any other ODDE.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users